Teen PLEBAn Party: A Fine Day For A Game Of Golf!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That all sucks Val. :sad: :(

Yes. Scene girl. :sexywink:
Would you be able to work your Photoshop magic on this one? :wink:
How bout the pouty drag pic? :hmm:

That one's a bit grainy and dark. I can fix the dark, but not the scanning stripes on it. I'm sure I can find a good one in the Freestylin' Friday threads. It'll have to be one sans-hat, with the way the girl's hair is. I take that back, I thought you could see more of her forehead.

The 'trail' period is up...I thought it ended over a month ago :lol: :doh: I dunno, I've worked hard, not been standing around texting like some, sooo...hopefully they'll keep me.

That one's a bit grainy and dark. I can fix the dark, but not the scanning stripes on it. I'm sure I can find a good one in the Freestylin' Friday threads. It'll have to be one sans-hat, with the way the girl's hair is. I take that back, I thought you could see more of her forehead.

This is so exciting :applaud:

This is so exciting :applaud:

I haven't done a joke Photoshop in a while. I'll have to look at those tutorials about airbrushing make-up onto people.

ETA: I don't know why, but I have the sudden desire to photoshop Larry's face onto Joey Ramone.

Sooo jealous Liz, it's not playing here :angry:

Okay my story: So my mom works at the hospital here and she was talking to a lady yesterday about the U2 concert in Toronto and this new doctor that just starting working there overheard and came over to my mom and was like "Are you guys talking about Bono?" and my mom's like "Yeah" and the doctor is like "Omg I have to tell you something really cool." and my mom's like "Okay" and the doctor goes "My ex-wife is Irish and lived in Ireland most of her life and my ex-wife's mom used to be really good friend's with Bono's parents a long time ago and my ex-wife's mom used to babysit Bono when he was little" :hyper::hyper:
My mom's like OMG I have to tell my daugher, she's gonna freak!! I was sooooo excited when she told me. She's said the next time he's working she gonna get more details from him :D

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
OH MY GOD!!!!! That is like...THE single coolest thing I have ever heard!!!!!
She babysat itty bitty Bono!! :cute: :cute: I bet he was an adorable headache :lol:

I'm finally home. Whoo. Tiring day. But this week seems to be flying. :) I think it's because me and my best friend are going to see It Might Get Loud on Friday. :hyper: :yippie:

What's your story Kristen? :D Congratulations, btw!! :cheer:

I love your avi Aleesha. :drool: You drew that, right?

:shifty: Uh-huh, and thank you - was thinking about doing a big version with paints.....half term next week (i have a whooleee week schoool free mwahaha)

Hi and congrats on getting the job Kristen! :applaud:
and thats a really cool story! :cute:

Yeah I thought it was sooo cool. I wanna know baby Bono stories :wink:

My city's kinda small so I dunno if we'll get it. I'm keeping my eyes out though

Dudeeeee...I wonder if she has pictures!!! :hyper: :hyper:
My grandma has tons of pictures of all the little kids she used to babysit :lol:

Back
Top Bottom