Teen PLEBAn Party: A Fine Day For A Game Of Golf!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sometimes a teacher can make all the difference. Bad ones make things hell...and good ones can make stuff easy. Last semester, the math teacher barely spoke freaking English and refused to use the mic :angry: At least this semester, I can understand the guy.

:up: Two years ago I had a teacher, this was at a different school where basically anyone can teach, who was Indian. Couldn't understand a word he said. He also didn't know any math. Extremely difficult year.:angry:

I think I'mgoing to wait till the TUF remaster comes out to get the tracks. BTW, it comes out on the 27th

I just want the NA tour dates for next year to be relaesed, but I don't think we'll get them until around Christmas or after.

Yes! :yippie: There will be mayhem and mischief and laughter about things.... :giggle:
I need to have fun times with people. I'm bored of sitting in my house :lol:

And ooh, time for me to eat dinner. HUNGRY.

:wave: back later

I want NA tour dates, too. If they play San Francisco/Oakland/San Jose, I'm definitely going. I'll also have to spend a week nerding around Oakland/Berkeley/Emeryville, but that has nothing to do with U2...:reject:

Really? :sad: And I was so hoping for just after this leg ended. *impatient*

I'm thinking they will get the whole European leg straightened out and everything announced and onsale before announcing another leg. That is just my guess, I maybe wrong.

I can't right now...I have to do some math HW :(
I'll get on if I finish half of it, which shouldn't take long :lol: :D

Back
Top Bottom