Teen PLEBAn Party: A Fine Day For A Game Of Golf!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thats awesome that they won so many, but they got them for the wrong albums...know what I mean?

Uhhh, YEAH...they didn't even win any until JT!! There's something wrong with that picture :angry:

U2 weather :drool:

My homecoming is tonight!!! :hyper:
I'm wearing my dress right now. :lol: And it starts at 7:00. :laugh:
But I still have to do my hair and make-up. :D
I might take pics with a friends camera or something cuz at the last dance I went to, my camera got ripped off. :grumpy: :madwife:

I :heart: getting dressed up!
Someone stole your camera at a dance? WTF?

My homecoming is tonight 2 but I'm not going cause I honestly hate that kind of stuff...But I am babysitting tonight and I'd rather make money

For school the Seniors can dress up for the day, me and my friends and being Roller Derby girls :)

Money :hyper: :lol:

Funny how everyone's is the same day/week, huh?

I liked gettin dress up to...but I don't really like to dance to lame ass music...with 8th graders...who are all drunk :/

Uhhh, YEAH...they didn't even win any until JT!! There's something wrong with that picture :angry:

AND DIDN'T WIN SHITE FOR THEIR MASTERPIECE...ACHTUNG BABY

But of course, they win for Zooropa, which is still awesome...but think about it...they won a grammy for Zooropa.

Yeah, I love dressing up, but I never liked school dances. They always played the worst possible music at ours. I mean....the WORST possible. In middle school they even had a DJ from the island's very worst radio station come to the dances.

AND DIDN'T WIN SHITE FOR THEIR MASTERPIECE...ACHTUNG BABY

But of course, they win for Zooropa, which is still awesome...but think about it...they won a grammy for Zooropa.

Pfft. They should have won Best New Artist in 81. And at least two Grammys for Boy. At least one for October in 82. Three for War in 84. Three or four for TUF in 85.
I mean, WTF won those years? God knows :lol:

Note: HTDAAB got them 8 over 2 yrs. Lol. I picked low numbers because they were newbies/babies to the music scene.

I don't think NLOTH is gunna get anything...

It shouldn't get anything

:ohmy: I LOVE IT!!! Even though I love HTDAAB, I think this one is much better :shrug:

:lol: It could be an album full of whale noises though, and it would win, because they are U2. That's the way the Grammys seem to work.

But you never know, since some of their best never won :grumpy: Cuz in 1983, Karma Chameleon was a much better song than SBS or NYD :lmao:

They're smarter over there, I think :wink:

But even if you don't really care for No Line as a U2 album, which a lot don't...there still isn't anything else that deserves to win an award more. They're freaking U2 :giggle:

But yeah, I'm not a fan of the Grammys otherwise.

:ohmy: I LOVE IT!!! Even though I love HTDAAB, I think this one is much better :shrug:

:lol: It could be an album full of whale noises though, and it would win, because they are U2. That's the way the Grammys seem to work.

But you never know, since some of their best never won :grumpy: Cuz in 1983, Karma Chameleon was a much better song than SBS or NYD :lmao:

This is random, but I made post 69. I'M BORED.

Yay! Haha, just saw you said the music was shite...why can't they play good music at school dances? :yikes: Maybe...they think that they ARE :silent:

I love this version of Muse-Undisclosed Desires. Truly epic!:drool: After I heard it in Raleigh I had to find out what that song was. It's just very atmospheric.

YouTube - Muse - Undisclosed Desires (Live From Teignmouth 04.09.09)

I feel kind of bad for not jumping on the Muse-love-bandwagon after the shows. I dunno...they weren't bad, but I was sort of waiting for their set to end :reject: Definitely a talented group, but just not quite my thing I guess :shrug:

:lol:

*uploading to computer*

*has Froot Loops and Sunny D* :lol: I was HUNGRY! They only have drinks at the dance, no food. :crack:

NO FOOD? That's madness. We used to have this "dance marathon" to raise money for autism research...I remember eating four homestyle dunkin donuts :doh: :lol:

:lol:

That's a nice cause though. :D

Here's a pic. :)

005.jpg

I I love the fact that they're Nude tights so you can't tell I'm wearing them. :drool: :lol: I hate the tan ones. :yikes:

:lol: The tan pantyhose ARE bad. My mom always buys them...it always looked stupid because my legs were a bazillion shades darker than the rest of me!

I feel kind of bad for not jumping on the Muse-love-bandwagon after the shows. I dunno...they weren't bad, but I was sort of waiting for their set to end :reject: Definitely a talented group, but just not quite my thing I guess :shrug:

I'd say they're definitely talented. A lot of what they played was just too similar to each other. I was kind of anxious for U2 to take the stage toward the end of their set. I am not much of a Muse fan. I like Hysteria, Starlight, Super Massive Black Hole, and that song but when it comes to Muse I just never got real into them. They did a great version of those songs I listed.

Back
Top Bottom