Teen PLEBAn Party: A Fine Day For A Game Of Golf!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:reject: I'll probably never break the habit of saying tape :lol:

A rumor was going around that the NA dates would be announced Monday, and then TM accidentally put up a date for Miami :lol: :hyper: :hyper:

So it's definite...and we'll know the details soon I suppose!! :yippie:

Meeeeee either!!! I :heart: planning fun things :hyper:

I will always like VHS better than DVDs. Yeah, DVDs are clearer and you don't have to rewind them, but I grew up with VHS. I like rewinding and the little lines you see on the screen when the tape is getting old :lol:

:love: Random U2 appearances! I have a ton of tapes lying around with segments from I love the 80s, 100 greatest songs of the 80s, etc :lol: I wrote "Do Not Tape Over" on them!

:wave:
Omg I'm soooooo tired from work. I had to be there at 7am to underload a giant transport truck full of heavy furniture. That took 3 hours, then I had to unpack boxes for another 5 hours :crack:
Seriously the only thing that kept me from collapsing was I kept thinking "I'm doing this for U2 concerts" :lol:

:crack: :crack: :crack:
Oh man, poor you!! :hug:
That reminds me of when I started my job and we were opening the new store...no one informed me I would be doing heavy lifting!!! UGH.

Haha, you just have to keep thinking...I know this sucks, but it will be over in x hours, and it will bring me that much closer for having money to see U2 :yes:

:ohmy: :no: You have to tell them you can't work at that time!! It's vair vair important!!
Haha, my job refuses to schedule me at any other time than night, so it won't be a problem for me, as the presales are always in the morning.

I'll have to miss class though :lol:

Sometimes people are so heartless! Why do they think our lives revolve around their dumb things?? Pshhh :lol:

My day was alright. Someone broke into my car overnight, in my driveway :crack:
But luckily, I didn't have anything they wanted to take :wink:

:lol: I didn't even have any CDs in there, just tapes. Guess no one wants a 26 year old War tape :wink:

If they had taken them to be spiteful, though, I would have been SO upset. They were bought when the albums came out!! Can't imagine how they still play, but they're in fine condition.

I'm not going to work tomorrow :cabbagepatch:

I don't have to go till Tuesday!!! Just thought I'd share my small triumph :lol:

:lol: That's a good strategy!!

Sloppy Joes :drool: :drool: :drool: I love them soooooo much. They have...I dunno, an extra special flavor :lol:

Me too! I wanna see new places! And I've been thinking about Miami, weirdly enough. I mean, I've been to Florida twice and I am not a fan of the weather at all...and in July, it will be as close to deadly as can be. The humidity will be brutal. But I dunno, I've never been to Miami, and it's almost sub-tropical...it's kind of a tempting thought :lol:

We'll see. All I know for sure is that I will be going to the closest one to me. The others are up for debate!

Of course it's worth it :hyper: Actually, for me, travelling is fun. I like long drives/car rides. I don't know why. I like the thought of city-hopping, and long highway journeys in between :drool:
Too bad my car can't handle it :lol: I'll have to figure out a way around that.

I tried to plan a cross-country road trip for this past summer. Stupid friends bailed :grumpy: But yes, driving and music...:drool: :love: Especially in pretty places. Driving through the desert and listening to the Joshua Tree was like eating a giant forbidden chocolate fudge cake!!

:hyper: I finally got the RS!!! I couldn't find it before :sigh:
My mom went to the hair salon and they get like, every magazine monthly, and the woman doing my mom's hair asked if I had it yet, and she gave it to her :D
Which means I'm infamous :lol: *evil laughter*

Back
Top Bottom