TEEN PLEBAn Partay!! Groovin' to the Bassline Of The 'Crazy' Remix!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dont bet on it bibs. if you see this tour they really ripped the hell out of the US. they skipped out on so many major cities.

Ottawa and Montreal would be perfect! I've never done GA before so it would be my first :reject:
I'm dreaming of the first couple rows of the pit :drool:

If Montréal, I might just take a seat. My sister and my closest friend would come, but they're not the biggest fans so they wouldn't do GA.

Yeah I forgot how addicting it was :crack:

Seriously, I haven't been on here all summer :crazy:

What did you do this summer?

Yay it worked! So do you live close to Ottawa then? Are you in school, work?
Sorry if I sound like I'm interrigating you :lol:

I'm about four and a half to five hours away from Ottawa...but I'm only 45 minutes from North Bay. I'm in school...I only have to do my french and then I'm done!!!

I worked at a 50's themed ice cream shop. I needed money for all my U2 merch at the concert :wink:

omg that's awsome!! where you guys always playing 50s music? :lol:

I'm about four and a half to five hours away from Ottawa...but I'm only 45 minutes from North Bay. I'm in school...I only have to do my french and then I'm done!!!

omg that's awsome!! where you guys always playing 50s music? :lol:

Oh so you're a French one are ya? :wink: I took it all throughout high school and I can't remember a thing :lol:
I'm actually gonna be starting school again in Ottawa next year. I'm changing majors and they don't offer what I wanna take here.

And yes we were playing the 50's music. I should've snuck a few U2 cds in the player :hyper:

Oh so you're a French one are ya? :wink: I took it all throughout high school and I can't remember a thing :lol:
I'm actually gonna be starting school again in Ottawa next year. I'm changing majors and they don't offer what I wanna take here.

And yes we were playing the 50's music. I should've snuck a few U2 cds in the player :hyper:

I could give you private lessons :flirt:

Ooh!! Ottawa is a great place :drool:

Back
Top Bottom