TEEN PLEBAn Partay!! Groovin' to the Bassline Of The 'Crazy' Remix!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Adam is the king of the non sequitur. You never know what he's going to say.

This was a ten day thread...I thought it was shorter! Prolly cuz I didn't get back till the 30th, and then I was still kind of stoned from everything :lol:

"Yes. Provided my bits were looking good. I'm not sure whether it's something I'd like to do past the age of...55. But I think there should be more male nudes. Men should be encouraged to look at each other bits. Penises, I'm inclined to believe -- and I'm not just talking about my own -- are good things. They needn't be hidden under a bushel."
16k8h1d.gif

SIIIIIIMON!!!

That's perfect :lol:

There was something in U2 by U2, Bono said something like, "Some people say U2 should be hung. I say that we are WELL hung"
I think I laughed for days about that :evil:

"Everone here is just enjoying the moon and the night and company. After a while, though, Adam begins to wonder where his fiancee's gone. Christy (who often seems to act as Naomi's conscience - or at least social governor) says she'll go check. She comes back a few minutes later with news that Naomi is in the middle of a full-pitched screaming battle downstairs. Adam looks half concerned. "Is she fighting with anyone employed by me?" "No," Christy says. "She fighting with the chef." "Oh." Adam relaxes. "That's fine." ......Naomi's no-nonsense air of entitlement rubs some of these people the wrong way. Adam's fiancee is graceful and full of style, but she occasionally seems to think employee is another name for servant. One spoiled crew member whispered to me that Naomi was the person on the tour most likely to have a flight case dropped on her head. Naomi returns to our company, stretches languidly across the back of Adam's chair, and pouts that the chef, who refused to cook, would not stand aside and let her at the stove. She is upset and she is going to bed. She kisses Adam goodnight, kisses Christy goodnight, waves to everone else, and then walks straight into the glass door with a shuddering crash. Everyone jumps up, but Naomi just reels back, laughs, and tries again, this time passing through the open side and back into the hotel. "That'll straighten her out," says the gallant Adam.

Zing

:hmm: I had the ZooTV Tour Programme question and answers with PB Nallof--BP Fallon--(sry, Superman comics joke. I'm such a dork)bookmarked. Where'd I put it? It's proof that all four of them are random at times. Larry comes up with a few answers that make me go "Huh? :scratch:"

Teen PLEBAns Party: Look, we're not a packet of cornflakes

Then of course, you might want to copy and paste the Cornflakes/Rice Krispies conversation from the randomness thread...

Back
Top Bottom