TEEN PLEBAn Partay!! Groovin' to the Bassline Of The 'Crazy' Remix!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh. my. God. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Even if you did it because your lips were dry, it's hilarious! I was involuntarily squeaking every time he grunted during the Crazy remix :drool: :combust:

It's one thing hearing that stuff in a recording. But in person, when he's right there...:combust: And I was shamelessly checking him out :lol: :evil:

:lol: Yeah, it really is kinda like a pancake :giggle: :cute: My friend took a very good picture of it in all it's glory! At least it's not like, fat :yuck:

:lol: Of course. It's his cute Edge feature. Bono is bordering on unnaturally short and I think it's adorable :cute: I'm just like, "Awwww, he's wittle!!" *swoon*
Not everything about him is little :wink: Ooooop! I'm reffering to his nose, of course :shifty:

Yes!! Can't wait for them to announce our dates :waiting: :D

Haha, I'm still croaky!

I have to go pick up a book from the book store that I have to readby tomorrow morning :grumpy: Luckily, it's only 60 pages. I'll be back around later when I'm done with it :lol:

:wave: You guys are full of win :hug:

Yes!! Can't wait for them to announce our dates :waiting: :D

Haha, I'm still croaky!

I have to go pick up a book from the book store that I have to readby tomorrow morning :grumpy: Luckily, it's only 60 pages. I'll be back around later when I'm done with it :lol:

:wave: You guys are full of win :hug:

I know...waiting on te U.k dates :shifty:

lol, see ya, *thejoyofcrammingreadingintoshortspacesoftime* Lol :hug::wave:

Definitely. :heart:
What's your favorite U2 song? :) Mine is Ultraviolet so when they added it to the set this tour, I was completely ecstatic. :hyper:

oohh...thats a tough one..:hmm:
Probably/maybe Until the End of the world? I dunno lol. Yeah! I love ultraviolet though - it sounds amazing live!
they played UTEOTW at the show I went to , jumping and screaming ensued Lol. :D:hyper:

oohh...thats a tough one..:hmm:
Probably/maybe Until the End of the world? I dunno lol. Yeah! I love ultraviolet though - it sounds amazing live!
they played UTEOTW at the show I went to , jumping and screaming ensued Lol. :D:hyper:

Sweetnesss!!! :hyper:
I didn't get to hear it but I still appreciate the show I went to. :cute:
Did you do GA?

:D
Sweetnesss!!! :hyper:
I didn't get to hear it but I still appreciate the show I went to. :cute:
Did you do GA?

No, not this time round I had seats - I wanna try it (provided some more dates are released round here lol) although, now it may call for some er....classes to be *missed* :shifty: (no more summer hols :down:) The que looked massiiveee :ohmy:
I'm assuming you did GA? Musta been awesome

Everybody went bye-bye :sad:

For the record, I'm not sure I can pick a favorite U2 song. It miiiiiiiight be In God's Country :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom