TEEN PLEBAn Partay!! Groovin' to the Bassline Of The 'Crazy' Remix!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I took mine off when I got home. I usually don't do that cuz when I go to Music Camp I get a wristband in order to get food. And I NEVER take that thing off! The first time I went, when I was about 12 or 13, I didn't take it off until a few weeks in the school year went by! :lol: And camp is at the beginning of summer! :lol:

:shifty: Back for a second round. Hey Guys :wave:

I finally got back with my best friend today,but she still can't go with me to the concert.:angry:

:lol:

I wish I could stay longer but I'm EXHAUSTED!! I just wanted to say hi! :wave:

I'm gonna try to come on here a little more...I seriously miss the days when we were always on here!!

Talk to you soon!! :hug:

I was so annoyed. BUT I was so excited/surprised they played it! AND brought in the swingy wheel mic!! And he swung!! :lol: :cute:

No I meant I was annoyed they cut it off.

And he definitely needs to rest his voice. Poor thing, he sounded like he was struggling just to get the words out. Four shows in five days...:yikes:

:tsk: I remember them cutting off during IWF too :( but it was at the very very end. This was WRONG! But I was so happy they played it...was kinda random! In the beginning I was like...light up jacket? But I didn' think...

Hey Liz :wave:

So, my sister got herself in trouble with her horrible attitude...and now, my mother will be accompanying me to GA in DC :| It sounds rude of me...but that was my 'awkward nightmare' fear from LAST tour. Now it's coming true. How am I supposed to freak out and squeal with my mother standing over me??

:lol:!!! My mom runs so fast :( So I can't outrun her! I'll try, though. I'll tell her to run in a different direction, or accidentally make the directions very confusing to her :wink:

Oh DAMN...I'm going to use a phrase I never use. This blows. Like a nor'easter :lol:

It is funny...it sounds so weird when I say it.

Haha, it was weird enough having her tell me that Bono was "in fine form"...I don't need her standing near me when I freak out over seeing his tongue :lol: Which I did :der:

Back
Top Bottom