TEEN PLEBAN GIRLS: Off Too Woo-Woo Land Dreaming About Larry In The Shower

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But it wasn't that fun because the whole teams wasn't there. So after 5 minutes, the game was over :shrug: But I still love that game!

WithOrWithOutE said:
Adge I just read Stories for Boys again today..the whole thing.:lol: I wanted to get in the mood to write and that totally did it.

But then I started writing exit and I ended up in bed with Bono :huh: :rolleyes:

:lmao:

What?! What are you talking about? :ohmy:

lol, i wrote like a paragraph today. but im so tired from studying for my sociology/psychology test...and IM NOT EVEN DONE:mad:
so im just using this time to do something mindless for a half an hour

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
lol, i wrote like a paragraph today. but im so tired from studying for my sociology/psychology test...and IM NOT EVEN DONE:mad:
so im just using this time to do something mindless for a half an hour

UGH that sucks! But at least you're still writing. I guess I have to go back and change a few things in exit :rolleyes:

INSTCUWSUMVC011 said:
how long does it take a package to get from Arizona to Indiana

try not to think about it too much, i order stuff from ebay frequently and some sellers are faster than others so...

WithOrWithOutE said:
I know. Adge has to have Edge AND Bono. :sigh:

I Share. But...............

:yawn: i cant even think right now about..that.........and i have to get up earlier tomorrow because i need go into school earlier to work on the paper.

EdgeIsTooSexy said:

I Share. But...............

:yawn: i cant even think right now about..that.........and i have to get up earlier tomorrow because i need go into school earlier to work on the paper.

I'm not going to school tomorrow! Secondary 3 4 5 are going out of town! :hyper:

WithOrWithOutE said:

:sad: When will you get a break from all of this?

not for a while.
tomorrow=test
friday=study for SATs plus side i have the house to myself from 3 until saturday afternoon :yippie:
saturday=SATs
Getting a job
plus HUGE hnrs Bio II Lab Report due
Research paper for english outline + 25 notecards due
ALL IN OCTOBER
:(
so yeah you get the idea

And no school friday (but I'm going to do a small test) and none on monday too! :happy:

My sisters coming up for the weekend! :hyper:

I'm super hyper tonight! :ohmy:

EdgeIsTooSexy said:

not for a while.
tomorrow=test
friday=study for SATs plus side i have the house to myself from 3 until saturday afternoon :yippie:
saturday=SATs
Getting a job
plus HUGE hnrs Bio II Lab Report due
Research paper for english outline + 25 notecards due
ALL IN OCTOBER
:(
so yeah you get the idea

:shocked: Geez!

Back
Top Bottom