TEEN PLEBAN GIRLS: Off Too Woo-Woo Land Dreaming About Larry In The Shower

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well i was at the ceremony again and i was panicking because i wanted to meet bono. well i eventually saw him and i didnt even get to tell him he owes me a kiss right when he saw me he had his arms wide open so i of course went right over and hugged him and kissed him :drool:
then later i was like crap! I didnt ask bono the questions about the one campaign! So I didnt think id find him again but i did and EDGE was with him! A fast song started playign and i screamed EDGE DANCE FOR US! And he actually did!! Lol he was like break dancing though! And then i asked him can i dance with you? And a slow song started playing and i didnt even mean slow dance but he brought me into like a hug and we were both holding onto each other and just swaying a little bit. omg it was so cute! and bono was dancing with someone too :huh:

YES!
My dream is to dance with him just to a normal song but hey if he wants to slow dance im up for it!

WithOrWithOutE said:

What happened?

We played bulldog...damn it was funny! There's someone in the middle of the ice and when she says BULLDOG!! You skate and try to get the other side without her touching you. If she touches you, you have to join her in the middle and try to touch people!

But on skates...it's a different story! :lol:

iloveedge said:

We played bulldog...damn it was funny! There's someone in the middle of the ice and when she says BULLDOG!! You skate and try to get the other side without her touching you. If she touches you, you have to join her in the middle and try to touch people!

But on skates...it's a different story! :lol:

That sounds like fun! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom