TEEN PLEBAN GIRLS: Off Too Woo-Woo Land Dreaming About Larry In The Shower

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ooh no, we're not!

I know I'm not!!

I just told a big lie right there :uhoh:

*slaps her self*

Although The Edge vampire is dangerous at the best of times..that means you must be extra cautious if you are too ever come across BonoVox. For HE is the king of his kind and will show no mercy. He will try to charm you with sexy come hither poses but you must resist!....

Bonocobl6.jpg

bonopinkbutt4jp.jpg

...if that should fail and you find yourself the victim of his helpless act...

BonoCagedAustralia.jpg

..do NOT fall for it! He only wants to lure you to him!

bonomicpc7ft4.jpg

...Oh no..you are now dealing with a particularly grumpy vampire. Never a good sign...You have left him no choice...

byswanstudios.jpg

Now he is singing to you of the love you can share....

flyshades.jpg

you feel yourself getting lost in his stare...there is nothing you can do now...

vertigobonochest.jpg

He tears off his clothes and then yours..there is no turning back....After a night of steamy vampire lovin'...

34474727232327Ffp43Enu3D32343E33B23.jpg

Ahh..it is finally time to sleep. And you lay waiting..for when your Vampire lover will awaken once more...

:lol:

WithOrWithOutE said:
Although The Edge vampire is dangerous at the best of times..that means you must be extra cautious if you are too ever come across BonoVox. For HE is the king of his kind and will show no mercy. He will try to charm you with sexy come hither poses but you must resist!....

Bonocobl6.jpg

bonopinkbutt4jp.jpg

...if that should fail and you find yourself the victim of his helpless act...

BonoCagedAustralia.jpg

..do NOT fall for it! He only wants to lure you to him!

bonomicpc7ft4.jpg

...Oh no..you are now dealing with a particularly grumpy vampire. Never a good sign...You have left him no choice...

byswanstudios.jpg

Now he is singing to you of the love you can share....

flyshades.jpg

you feel yourself getting lost in his stare...there is nothing you can do now...

vertigobonochest.jpg

He tears off his clothes and then yours..there is no turning back....After a night of steamy vampire lovin'...

34474727232327Ffp43Enu3D32343E33B23.jpg

Ahh..it is finally time to sleep. And you lay waiting..for when your Vampire lover will awaken once more...

:lol:

Okay...I think my cold medicine is effecting my mind...:|

i love that video.

well music blasting is an obvious one, now i can play my guitar as loud as i want. and obnoxiously sing karoke with the windows open hmmm... i have to make myself dinner now but idk what i should make??????
sure you can all come over :)

I wanted to walk down to wawa for something but i dont want to go down alone. and if i do then im on the phone talking to someone but everyone is busy with SATs and the big football game tonight.......so food....nothing in the house really. i wanted pancakes but we dont have the mix. i might make eggs. hmm what else could i make

Back
Top Bottom