TEEN PLEBAN GIRLS: Off Too Woo-Woo Land Dreaming About Larry In The Shower

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oatmeal chocolate chunk :drool:

U2 always makes me feel better. Once, I stayed home from school because I was sick so I came on here to look at pictures and videos but my mum dragged me off! She said that if I feel good enough to be on the internet, I feel good enough to go too school. :grump:

Will they ever understand?! :scream:

WithOrWithOutE said:
Guess what!!! I had a Bono dream last night!!!:hyper:

Only he was Bono from the JT era. :drool: Long hair...cowboy hat..:combust:

It must be because I'm writing my next story in that era. :shifty:

Nice one :drool: I don't remember my dream, althoug I woke up very fast and kind of scared :|

iloveedge said:

Nice one :drool: I don't remember my dream, althoug I woke up very fast and kind of scared :|

My dream was really short. And OMG when I woke up I sat up in bed and my tv was still on. And you know what was on!? The video With Or Without You...:ohmy: I must've heard it in my sleep and started dreaming about Bono. :lol:

I hate nightmares. :yikes: I get sooo freaked out sometimes.

WithOrWithOutE said:

My dream was really short. And OMG when I woke up I sat up in bed and my tv was still on. And you know what was on!? The video With Or Without You...:ohmy: I must've heard it in my sleep and started dreaming about Bono. :lol:

I hate nightmares. :yikes: I get sooo freaked out sometimes.

Wooah...love that video!!

:drool:

Well, my mum had a dream about the devil two days ago...she wanted to tell me about but I ran away! :yikes:

I'm a chicken shit! :reject:

:shifty:

426.jpg

df5839c1.jpg

I love Bono neck...:drool: :combust:

:lol:

:ohmy:

Maybe you should be!

My friends say I'm going to turn into a vampire pretty soon...I love blood :drool:

So maybe I could join in with you? :shifty: And bite that neck :evil:

THEEDGE.gif

We must all beware The Edge vampire...for although he looks innocent...

l_76642dfbd53ce21059ba9e0aaa63af59.jpg

...he is only trying to fool you into falling for his charms and therefore finding yourself...

edgetimeseptember.jpg

...entrapped by his stare! You are doomed! He has you right where he wants you! And now...

edgesmile.jpg

Ahhh!! He is flashing his vicious vampire fangs!! and sadly..there is no escape...

capture62.jpg

We all mourn you. For now you have joined forces with the Undead and we shall only ever see you in the cover of darkness.

WithOrWithOutE said:
We must all beware The Edge vampire...for although he looks innocent...

l_76642dfbd53ce21059ba9e0aaa63af59.jpg

...he is only trying to fool you into falling for his charms and therefore finding yourself...

edgetimeseptember.jpg

...entrapped by his stare! You are doomed! He has you right where he wants you! And now...

edgesmile.jpg

Ahhh!! He is flashing his vicious vampire fangs!! and sadly..there is no escape...

capture62.jpg

We all mourn you. For now you have joined forces with the Undead and we shall only ever see you in the cover of darkness.

What the...?!

:lmao:

ok I was just re-reading this bit:

WithOrWithOutE said:
Exactly!!!!!

I'm thinking...Bono...:evil:

:combust:

iloveedge said:
Yeah...and Edge can be his assistant!

:drool:

and me mum just walked in and I tried to hide the page but my computer froze just a bit...long enough for her too read what it was :|

She just looked at me with a face and walked away saying, Are you ever goign to get of that website...?

:crack:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom