TEEN PLEBAN GIRLS: Off Too Woo-Woo Land Dreaming About Larry In The Shower

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
all right.
i decided to change songs in my portfolio but idk if its good enough yet. i need opinions.
idk alot of the songs yet either.
:|

The inside of his hand

14890203ahernkelly929200780550PM.jpg

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
how about you :D

:| Sorry about all the stuff you're dealing with. It sounds stressful.

I'm doing okay. I cleaned most of the day and took care of my Mom cause she's sick. And now I think I'm coming down with it.:yuck:
I wrote some exit too and I'm gonna try to type some up now. :)

I love when he looks like that too!
It reminds me of when I get sunburnt :lol:

eew. getting sick is NOT fun. yay!!!!!! i was going to type but im still doing my theology and working on my guitar stuff so idk..

:lol: I get all pink just when I get too excited. That's how my mom knows that I've been watching U2 stuff :shifty:

Yeah I think I have a good chapter but idk. I didn't end up in bed with Bono so that's good...or bad. w/e :lol:
ahhh. well if you don't have time that's okay...but I'm still dying to read more...:D

depends on how long my dad will let me on here for. i cant think of anything for this stupid assignment.

5 weaknesses- edge, bono, adam, larry, eddie. EASY..haha i wish thats what it was about!
5 strengths

yeah I love eddie. My brother is blasting pearl jam right now :drool:

I know it sucks! I'm gonna have a lot of time on my hands though..more time to write. :D

I've been thinking up cool things I can write about all afternoon. So far...nothing. lol. No really I have a few things but Idk. It's so hard sometimes!

dude, i love jeremy one of their bests.
eww. if hes listening b/c of his gf thats gross lol

yeah I love that song too. That was the first one I heard where I was like, "Wow I love whoever this is." lol

I KNOW. GROSS. He's taking her to a big dance this weekend. He's getting all dressed up and everthing and then my mom's taking pics...:yuck: lol

Yay I get to type now. I'm going to try and get a whole chapter done so I can send it to you. :hyper:

yay!

ew school dances are just for the kids who want to grind with each other

Sorry :lol:
When my dad gets home i gotta get off but i can back on a little later ..well sneak back on a little later to read. mine wont be done today i started typing and this a bit elaborate

uhh well youll have to see but to cut it short we all go on "dates" But theyre not with our boyfriends and in my case fiancee lol

Back
Top Bottom