TEEN PLEBA GIRLS: Washed away by a Wave of Sorrow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
umm...well during the day my mom is taking me out to look around some shops and then out to lunch. We might go see a movie too. And then we'll have the whole Irish thing at home that night :drool: and that's it I think...I don't want to go to all the bars or anything. :lol: I have a feeling something like that might be happening though :uhoh:

I've been talking a guy on myspace who lives here his name is Karl..and anyway I think he wants to meet me...and he might want to take me out..or something...:ohmy: :uhoh:

yeah..he's 25 and we've been talking and getting to know each other for almost two weeks. :ohmy: If he asks me...I might say yes :shifty:

haha it's ok! :giggle:

when I told my mom about Karl she was like I'm not letting you meet him without me! I was like what! omg talk about lame! Hey Karl nice to meet you...by the way this is my mom. :lmao: No way! so she was like ok fine...your Dad can go then...and he'll bring his hunting gun..you know just in case. I was like OMG! :crack:

Parents :crazy:

omg :|

Like meet him at a restaurant...then people will be there so nothing can happen. Then call your parents to pick you up so he wont follow you home...nothing wrong will happen! :)

yeah I know :|

that's what I said! Actually I wanted to meet him at a music store/book store and it has a coffee place in it so we could sit and have coffee and stuff. So that wouldn't be bad. There's lots of people around. :lol:

That's good! Don't accept if he wants to walk you home...not until you know him more. My sister gave me a huge speech the other night...:crazy:

Aah she was suposed to meet this guy :blahblah: and she was just telling me this. And her friend was suposed to kind of chek on her and pick her up...and preparing me I guess. I don't need that over here!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom