TEEN PLEBA GIRLS: Slipping Away On A Gemini Spaceship...With Adam and Edge :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
not to brag i did a fucking amazing job with my presentation lol. this one kid who always has something to say i shot him down so amazingly without even cursing! same with my teacher i proved him wrong
i feel great, bono would be so proud! I wish he would have been there!

Ooh God!

OMG! :scream:

Last night was Grey's Anatomy, but since there was a hockey game, I didn't watch it. Usualy I go on a website and dowload the episode. But with the Strike going, the girl who owns the website took all the downloadable links away...so I missed an episode and I'm going mad!!

:crazy:

I neeeeeed to see it!!

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
not to brag i did a fucking amazing job with my presentation lol. this one kid who always has something to say i shot him down so amazingly without even cursing! same with my teacher i proved him wrong
i feel great, bono would be so proud! I wish he would have been there!

awesome! :yippie:

iloveedge said:
Ooh God!

OMG! :scream:

Last night was Grey's Anatomy, but since there was a hockey game, I didn't watch it. Usualy I go on a website and dowload the episode. But with the Strike going, the girl who owns the website took all the downloadable links away...so I missed an episode and I'm going mad!!

:crazy:

I neeeeeed to see it!!

:scream:

I hate it when that happens!!!! I don't watch that show....:reject:

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

0320000.jpg

:faint: :faint: :faint:

:reject:

OMG!

I wanted to call my sister, but instead of dialing 277, I dialed 227. And that called some sort of company :reject:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom