TEEN PLEBA GIRLS: Slipping Away On A Gemini Spaceship...With Adam and Edge :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
EdgeIsTooSexy said:
oooh ok i was jw because i know in england you start at 16.
i thought maybe it was the same for austrailia

thats cool though!

Didn't know that about England :ohmy:

Yeah we finish secondary school at 17-18 yrs and then if u want u go onto uni...

wow, 16 is young for uni :eyebrow:

paddling.jpg

:D

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
so whats everyone doing?

Watching cricket again :drool:

How's ur presentations going Adge?

:scratch: Random question, i haven't really been around for the past few days, but from what i've seen, Liz hasn't been on here for a while, anyone heard from her?

oooh need help thinking of ideas>

Its going okay, just need more pictures right now. Who else is involved with all of the poverty work?

Nope, has she been busy?

uuuhhh...I always need ideas. :lol: But I'm not in the mood to write now. my eyes are all puffy. Maybe later....

crap Idk much about who's involved with the poverty stuff....maybe when you're done with your presentation you should send it to me. :lol: I need to learn more about it.

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
oooh need help thinking of ideas>

Its going okay, just need more pictures right now. Who else is involved with all of the poverty work?

:hmm: Celebs in particular? who do u have so far?

Have u tried looking at the performers at Live Aid and Live 8?

should i use this pic of bono or does anyone have a better one?

presentation.jpg

I'm sure shes okay. :)

Sure I'll send it to you.

Well I want people who are ACTIVELY :lol: involved it. Like yeah Green Day performed @ Live 8 but they dont really do anything for it.

So I have Bono Bob Geldof Ashley Judd and Bobby Shriver. Im not putting in Alicia Keys because everyone knows who she is im doign this so the class knows who im talking about

EdgeIsTooSexy said:

Well I want people who are ACTIVELY :lol: involved it. Like yeah Green Day performed @ Live 8 but they dont really do anything for it.

So I have Bono Bob Geldof Ashley Judd and Bobby Shriver. Im not putting in Alicia Keys because everyone knows who she is im doign this so the class knows who im talking about

cool :lol:

yeah good point. haha yeah they'll be like :huh: if you don't put in someone who they know about. I'm not a fan of Alicia Keys. :grumpy:
Omg I saw her in a target commercial last night and I was like :rolleyes:

:lol:

EdgeIsTooSexy said:

Well, i have the Live 8 DVD and, ur right, there aren't many actively involved people :lol:

Madonna? :huh: Sting?

An Aussie band called 'John Butler Trio' does ALOT of stuff here, maybe them?

Does Sting do stuff? I know hes big with the clean water and sanitation charity because some of the profits of the police concerts are going towards that.

Madonna? Lol she preaches alot .... does she do alot of stuff? People know who she is more than Sting.

The people on the Vanity Fair covers? Ali Hewson? :shrug:

:scratch: i remember reading about Sting doing something but i can't remember what exactly :lol:

As for Madonna, she had the whole adoption thing :shrug:

:yes:
hot

i put jeffrey sachs down too. nobody knows who he is...except me. :reject:

i guess ill just mention that madonna, alicia, and angelina do stuff. since everybody knows who they are

Back
Top Bottom