TEEN PLEBA GIRLS:Showing some love for our guys,Bono,Bowie,Johnny and more!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ooh!! :combust:

Yeah, that one is really long! Plus I keep talking to you so it's taking you even longer! :lol:

:shifty:

01port-billy04.jpg

I bet :drool:

I was watching clips of the Labyrinth on youtube at school...everyone was wondering what in the hell I was watching :lmao:

I don't blame them, Bowie has one freaky costume :lol: but still very hot :drool:

Ash!! :hug:

Ooh! We have a German kid at our school and he has a blue and a brown eye! :ohmy:

I can't help but think of Bowie everytime I look at him! :faint:

I'm doing good, how about you?

It's was raining for two days here! The snow has almost disapeared!! And then it froze and now it's all ice outside :grumpy:

Damn ice :(

I bought my first car the other day! It was pretty cheap and an older model (1988 Toyota)- been a busy few days...

I read you injured yourself or something Bibs, u ok now?

Acrobat Angel said:
Damn ice :(

I bought my first car the other day! It was pretty cheap and an older model (1988 Toyota)- been a busy few days...

I read you injured yourself or something Bibs, u ok now?

New car! Sweet!!

Yeah, thanks for asking!

Amber sent me some Reiki and it seems to have worked out right! Two days after and I was able to move my arms up. My left arm is still weird, nothing I can do about it. Neck pain is still there! This dizzy from time to time.

Tomorrow, saturday and sunday, I'll be playing hockey with a guys hockey team :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom