TEEN PLEBA GIRLS:Showing some love for our guys,Bono,Bowie,Johnny and more!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wallacelangham.jpg

Wallace :happy:

In March of 2000, Langham pleaded no contest to battery charges after beating a gay tabloid reporter and was ordered to serve three years probation and to serve 450 hours of community service for gay and lesbian charities, and to donate $10,000 to the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center. In exchange for pleading no contest, prosecutors dropped a hate crime charge that had been filed against the actor.

Omg! :ohmy:

He suddenly went down on my list...

:ohmy:

well you know if it was a reporter then maybe he beat him up for just that..you know cause they're annoying. :lol: and he might not have even known he was gay. And then after the reporter could have said he was gay to get him in trouble. It's possible. But even still you shouldn't be beaten a reporter. it's just bad :tsk:

sorry I watch too much tv obviously :reject: :lmao:

yeah it could be what happened. if it is then shame on that reporter for doing that :tsk:

:laugh:

my Dad walked in and U2 is playing. he was like :hmm: I wonder who's that playing? Lets see...could it be!? :ohmy: U2....again...what a surprise :rolleyes:

I was like what I haven't listened to them in forever! My Dad was like ha yeah right :lol:

me...:grumpy:

:lmao:

Omg!! We were at the store and my mum passes by the EDGE shaving cream and see's the can. It's really cool though, like the colours...

Mum: Wow! :ohmy: Very cool! (continues walking)
Me: What?
Mum: The can, the colours on it.
Me: Ooh!! I thought you were talking about Edge!! :happy:
Mum: What?!!
Me: It's writin' Edge on the can :crack:
Mum: Not Edge you dodo bird!! The can!!

:lmao:

earlier I was watching a cooking show and the lady on there was like "And once you get this far you want to run you hands over the edge. Now do it nice and slowly to make sure you get the right reaction."

Me = :ohmy: wha...:faint:

Exactly what I wanted to know! :lmao: My mom watches it all the time it's about not only cooking but making your kitchen look good and stuff. To my mom I was like "well I see why you like to watch this so much! :faint:

She was like what are you talking about? :eyebrow:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom