TEEN PLEBA GIRLS:Showing some love for our guys,Bono,Bowie,Johnny and more!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
when are you going to nyc?
its tough when youre in a group to have free time
everytime i was there iwas with school or something.
its weird my family doesnt take advantage of being close to nyc.
i was so upset when U2 did the book signing there my dad promised to take me.

I'm going around the 23th of April...with school. Like, if it wouldn't be for the school, I wouldn't go. It's not that intresting...

Aww! :( Sorry you didn't go!

They never come over here :grumpy:

sweet i might be going up there in april just for the hell of it.
youll probably see the usual sights and get a few hours by yourself. Rockefeller Center is fun. Saks Fifth avenue i love just to walk in there and act like im actually going to buy something there. Times Square is madness but pretty awesome.
youre gonna love it.

yeah U2 is always in NYC. I wish i was there when they filmed the all because of you video

Omg! Being there during the video...would have been awsome!!

Well, we have like a tour guide and places to go. But we are suposed to have some free time to walk alone. I just need someone to come with me at a music store!

Not Burger King but very funny!! :lol:

edgebigbook.jpg

yeah. if you want a good place to eat hit Rockefeller Center. But be prepared to pay ridiculous prices...wherever you go.
Chinatown sucks. Unless you like knockoff purses or shopping for cheap shit in general i wouldnt go there. I hate expensive purses so i didnt have a good time. Although I love chinese food :) And people are constantly walking up to you trying to get you to buy their stuff.
Little Italy was nice though compared to chinatown there were less people it was relaxed and had good food!

Yeah prices, we know about that. I don't walk around with a purse either :no: Don't eat chinese food...Little Italy, I'm so going there if I can! Love Italian food! And the thing about people walking up to you is so damn annoying!

yeah you almost cant avoid chinatown to get into little italy. they have awesome gelato and cookies!
the purses i own are from PacSun. i despise Coach and whatever else there is lol

hmmm what else to see? OOOh the NBC Store! Thats where I got my Friends gear!
I saw Naked Cowboy in Times Square...he was gross.

Gelato :drool: best damn thing ever!!

NBC store! Omg I've got to go there!!

Well, I've got to go now, Hockey in half an hour!

G'night!! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom