TEEN PLEBA GIRLS: Save the little yellow birdies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah...new micowave...a very powerful one!

Are you still working on the same paper, or is it a new one?

WoW! They give you five extra points?! I wish they'd do that here...I always get five or ten points off because I always give my things late :uhoh:

Omg I'd go nuts. We're about 120-130 at our secondary school. And we're 18 in our class, soon to be 20 then 22.

But we have french primary-secondary and english primary-secondary in our school.

seriously?

yeah i go there practically every summer
BORING AS HELL

and some of my other family live in glenco (sp?)

Well more then 10 hours away. I have a friend that lives in Sarnia, which is before wardsville.

Glenco? What's that?

another town i guess.

we always go to niagra falls though and spend a night on our way back so it breaks up the trip its like a 12 hr drive for us. :|

It can be about that for us too.

Did you ever visit the falls in Niagara while you where there? I was about 6 years old when I went there :ohmy:

gee, must get boring after a while. But there's always the parc to visit. All the rollercoasters and stuff...that I couldn't get on :grumpy:

OMG! Check where I passed on saturday...

rattlerrd.gif

Liz would like that road.

:lmao:

yeah we dont spend too much time at the falls though. i love the atmosphere of niagra falls. the planet hollywood, the hersheys shop. its pretty cool. and the wax mueseums i always have fun in

well at least you do something during summer! We don't go anywhere!

anyways, got to go...hockey practice! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom