TEEN PLEBA GIRLS: Playing in the snow with our lovers.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
commercial now.

but my dad came in and was like choose one or the other and i got really pissed and he said youre getting off soon anyway you were on long enough
i was like wtf dude i was on for half an hour and my youngest sister was on for hours..

okay now its back on

omg :| :| :| :| :| :| :|
after marys performance they showed edge and MORLEIGH
and then edge was whistling with his fingers if u know what i mean
aaaaah

YES

i gtg becaue my bastard dad is standing right here and said i cant go on for days now

WithOrWithOutE said:
where did you go Bibs? :scream:

did your computer crash...:crack:

:scream:

My internet crashed. They were making updates on it, so the whole town was out. Geez, they should put a warning or something :crack:

Anyways, I have two hockey games today. So I'll be gone all afternoon. Then, there's a hockey game at 8h30 and I have to go at the employes party at like 9h. I don't want to go! :scream: Bloody bosses...I hate them. Can't believe I'll miss the game for that.

:sigh:

I'll try to pop on around 7h...I hope. If not, it'll go tomorrow after work...after 4h :crazy: I have to do voluntary work at 9h in the morning. omg!

Yeah it's currently 5h35 in the morning...don't mind me.

Well, have a good day! :D

Love ya! :hug: :kiss:

heeey! :hug:
no not yet I have it taped but of course when I wanted to watch it my mom had a freaking breakdown and needed to talk to me for like three hours :grumpy:

soooo what happened? lol I don't care if you tell me. Who was number one?

number one was green day.
that was fucking stupid.
especially since the american idiot album sucks.
their 90s stuff was good.
U2 was number 10 with the beautiful day performance.
lol they announced it i screamed so loud and then i sat next to my tv with my arm around it and was like stroking edge lol

i know me too. its just me and my dad here. i was going to hang out with my friend but idk if i feel like it.
im in a semi bad mood

actually since we yell so much last night has no effect on me whatsoever. and then this morning was shit too but i dont even care about that.
its because in like two days last year i'd be leaving here. and going to hawaii.

Back
Top Bottom