TEEN PLEBA GIRLS: Playing in the snow with our lovers.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nm just saw the comment you left me...but i didnt feel like signing in ...facebook has taken over!

i love the pictures though :D
edge is so cute
and bono :drool:

yeah i have to type it up but in like twenty minutes that grammy thing is coming on

lol
i cant wait im excited to see whos going to be on there and i know bruce springsteen will be i saw a commerical for it and U2 has made it too and i heard bono will be on? No clue for what its supposed to be like the top 25 grammy performances it should be pretty sweet

YES its on really soon! but ill be able to stay on here because the TV is next to me. thats the only advantage of having the computer downstairs now

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH ITS ON

...i just freaked out bono was talking right in the first second lol

Beautiful dAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i know dont write until your done!

omg edge was talking...and i screamed..very loud

WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!?!!!??!! BONO!!!!!!! EDGE!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :hyper: :faint:

omg I need to calm down I can't watch it for three more hours! lol.

I know I wont write anything else. I get confused and then I leave it and don't finish.

OMG Edge was talking!?!?!?! :scream: What did he say!?!!???! lol

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
They just began Bono was talking like the first instant and i was like holy fuck! and then their beautiful day performance plaeyd as people talked

and bono and edge were on talking and IT WAS RECENT!!!!!!

yup im calming down...trying to....but this is what happens when i am deprived of U2

Yup, I'm dying here.
and now theyre not on.
and i know they are going to put on the mary j blige and U2 performance of One which was the gayest thing I ever saw

Back
Top Bottom