TEEN PLEBA GIRLS: Playing in the snow with our lovers.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
okay the thing that happened....

last night I was doing Reiki on myself...I didn't do it the night before so I figured I would.

So I'm listening to some Bowie :)laugh:) and I start to talk in my head to my guide..not really asking him stuff but more like just saying how I feel and things like that. And then after I'd been doing it for a while I asked him to please come to me in a dream and tell me his name. :ohmy: maybe that was a stupid thing to do...

I slept kinda okay. I had some dreams but none that I really remember now. One thing I do remember is having the name Timothy pop up a lot but I don't know if that is his name or not. How am I supposed to know. :lol:

Anyway...so I got woken up by my dad early this morning and I was like aww crap he didn't come to my dreams. Then I kinda drifted back to sleep thinking about that....

and all of a sudden in my sleep it was like a whoosh of something and then I felt all tingly all over and I couldn't move. It was like a HUGE pressure was on me! I literally couldn't move. and I was still sleeping! Then while this was happening I heard in my head

"We have agreed."

:ohmy:

then in my left ear there was a whisper. A guys voice...and it was kind of a warped and twisted voice..not pleasant. :crack: but that could have been my imagination turning it into that. :shrug: anyway the voice said, "I love.."

I woke up before he could say anything else I was seriously scared!!!! :scream:

but he might have been trying to tell me his name...maybe I love is really something else...though I can't think of what! It's really been bothering me...and that's why I was up so early. :crazy:

Timothy :giggle:

My coach is call Timothy but everyone calls him Tim...

But I got around saying Ooh Timothy :flirt: (with a very girly voice)

I think that disturbs him! :lol:

WithOrWithOutE said:
I told my mom earlier and she said she's gotten that feeling before but only a couple of times! :ohmy: So does that mean it really was my guide? And if it was...then he needs to stop scaring me!! :crazy:

I would freak out totaly...:crazy:

WithOrWithOutE said:
I know I was like...Tim..that's kinda average...:lol:

omg hehe :laugh:

Tim Horton's :lmao:

Once, we passed in from of a Tim Horton's and he was there and I'm like, Hey! Tim is at Tim Horton's!! :happy:

My da was like, O...K :eyebrow:

WithOrWithOutE said:

I was! And then after I woke up and thought about it I was like crap if I didn't get so scared maybe I could have talked to him more...but even that sounds crazy :crack:

Pst...I'm the one who said "I love..." :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom