TEEN PLEBA GIRLS: Just two girls taking a ride on Lupins broomstick muah ha ha!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
EdgeIsTooSexy said:
my hair is so freakin thick too. i get it thinned out everytime i get it cut

I also did that once....you know this pic of Adam?

d4e27fa1.jpg

yep that's about what my hair looked like only is was shoulder length. bad year :crack:

:lmao:

:laugh:!

I always make them take off alot when they thin it out.
I want to dye my hair...

yeah I haven't had a real hair cut in years. My mom usually does it for me and then I only do the ends. Or I go crazy and cut off inches like I did like two weeks ago :lol:

oh what color do you want to dye it? :hyper: I did dark purple once but you could hardly tell it was there cause my hair is so dark.

My mom did a bright purple a while ago but it wore off :grumpy: It was cute too! I wanted to get mine done..I'm thinking about a red :hmm:

i hate pink :lol:
and plus for school i cant have any odd colors. ill get in so much trouble and i all ready dont follow dress code so....

its hard to get my hair to look good like that...so i do it sometimes during the summer its easier with the humidity and everything. but it gets out of control...no pun intended

:lol: i love when people say that stuff its like wtff are u talking about??

yeah i know! i want green!!! once im out of school..maybe
but right now i still want something. i might do it underneath if u know what i mean. maybe a brownish or auburn

I know! People tell me all the time that it looks so good. im just like yeah whatever :lol:

green would be awesome! I was thinking of getting the under part done too! I want bright green :drool:. but it might not look good :yikes:

yeah that sounds good. I want to see it when it's done :D :giggle:

yeah whenever my mom finally does it. or if i go somewhere not sure yet.

this is random do u have any good pics of the band during War era?
its for a project

Back
Top Bottom