TEEN PLEBA GIRLS: Just two girls taking a ride on Lupins broomstick muah ha ha!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bibs I got your card today!

Mine might be late...i havent had time to get them..hopefully i can find the damn car keys and then go get them

lol
im working on a project but...yeah...
it doesnt feel like christmas. im bored with life in general right now. i hate that!
andddd i have no U2 news. :|

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
lol
im working on a project but...yeah...
it doesnt feel like christmas. im bored with life in general right now. i hate that!
andddd i have no U2 news. :|

I know the feeling! :hug:

I'm bored too. I feel like I'm doing nothing with myself! And now I'm scared of my Reiki..so that's not good! :lmao:...long story :rolleyes:

Yeah we need U2! They need to do something...anything! :scream:

WithOrWithOutE said:

I'm bored too. I feel like I'm doing nothing with myself! And now I'm scared of my Reiki..so that's not good! :lmao:...long story :rolleyes:

Did something else happen? :crack:

I'm mad at the world right now...it's shite!

My nose is bleeding! :scream:

I do have stuff to do...Im waiting to get accepted somewhere, my portfolio, projects, and school. Christmas is on its way and I have so much t odo for that.
But....idk U2 is really huge in my life. They were there for me right when high school began so basically they helped form who i am now. thats why im dying without them!!!!!

Yeah i asked for it for xmas..ill prob. get it. i didnt ask for much anyway

OMG!! You know Chris...the hot hockey guy? *yes him again*

Last night he ruptured one of his kidneys :crack: :(

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
I do have stuff to do...Im waiting to get accepted somewhere, my portfolio, projects, and school. Christmas is on its way and I have so much t odo for that.
But....idk U2 is really huge in my life. They were there for me right when high school began so basically they helped form who i am now. thats why im dying without them!!!!!

Yeah i asked for it for xmas..ill prob. get it. i didnt ask for much anyway

wow you're busy! :ohmy: But yeah I get what you mean. U2 had so much to do with your life and now for me it's like i have to make an effort to hold onto them! They're not doing enough stuff and I'm getting uniterested in them :yikes: NO!!!! :scream:

:lol: anyway yeah you need U2! We all do. really. haha well I hope you get the JT thing. :) I didn't ask for much either. haha I did ask for The Labryinth with David Bowie :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom