TEEN PLEBA GIRLS: Impatiently waiting to see our guys in 3D hotness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made two goals and one assist. All in three minutes lol

At one point, it seems Bono is sitting on your lap :faint:

ok I really need to calm down :crazy:

Yeah! Seriously sucked!! Like the goalie couldn't stop the puck going 5 km/h! Imagine my slap shot! :lol:

At the end, we stoped playing...giving them a chance because they were sad...that's when I made my two goals and my assist. So much for giving them a chance. :uhoh:

YES!! That's what I heard!! Even on tv the girl said it! I was like OMG! :faint:

My Da was totaly confused...poor guy he has to deal with the whole thing!

haha those teams are sometimes fun to crush

AAH IM SO EXCITED! I WANT BONO ON MY LAP!

what about edge :shifty:

haha

The girl didn't say anything about him...but hey it's Edge...ten times the hotness in 3D :combust:

Anyways, I'll leave you with that!! I'm off to a party!!

Ciao!

OMG guess what! :hyper: Today me and my mom spent most of the afternoon planning a road trip! We're going this July to California. All along the redwood coast since my grandparents live there we'll be staying with them for two days then we're going to my home town. Napa Valley. :drool: I'm so excited! And we're also going to drive to San Francisco since it's only like 60 miles away and we're going to the Hard Rock cafe there :hyper: And because I'll be 21 by then we can go to the dance clubs and my mom wants to go to a world famous gay bar :laugh: We're going to go to the Korbel winery too where my mom used to work and we're going to get a really good bottle of wine and go to the coast for the day and see the sunset. Then we're going to go back another day and go into all the shops and stuff. I have to get some salt water taffy. :drool:

and I'll get to see my new cousin that was just born :cute: I haven't seen any of my moms family in four years so it'll be cool. But omg we're all so glad we'll have our own car cause every night we're going to be going out somewhere. :D It's going to be so fun!

Total I think we'll be gone for 12 days :ohmy: and we're bringing a friend too so it'll be us three girls going on a road trip to Cali! :rockon: Ok it's only obvious I'm excited. and we still have like six months before we go :lol:

nothing much. I just got done watching a freaky movie..then I had to go upstairs in the dark and I was like no WAY I'm not doing it! I ended up running all the way and switching on a light really fast :lol:

what's up with you?

lol i hate when i d othat

nothing excited to see U23D and thinking about edge :drool:

yeah I know it's scary! And we have the energy saving light bulbs. I swear they take an extra second to turn on! :lol:

omg that's so awesome :drool: :hyper: you have to tell me how cool it is! I know it's going to be unbelievable. OMG that reminds me. I was watching a late night show with Craig Ferguson and they totally made fun of Bono and Edge! They had Craig and another guy pretending to be Bono and Edge and they were being so dumb I was cracking up. :lol:

OMG at the start of the show Craig goes, "And since U2 3D is coming out we have U2 themselves here!" I was like wtf!!! then he was like ha that's not true.

me = :grumpy: lol

it was so lame too! They had "Bono" yelling at "Edge" about not saying the wrong stuff during their interview. all I could think was that it would be the other way around! Edge is probably always telling Bono to behave before a show :lol:

haha yeah!

i gtg my mom is making me go to bed. plus i have to get up a bit early to leave since the placei s like an hour away

ill be on tomorrow...alot earlier than this :) cya

Ooh! The boys were playing that earlier on...one guys get's 95% on Expert :ohmy:

My friend lended me GH1 :D

I'm sooo adicted to it! :crazy:

I guess you can tell my favourite song off of the 3rd one by my avi :giggle:

I`m on medium right now and i love doing it on hyperspeed:drool:

what is your favourite character?

Welcome to the jungle! :rockon:

I love Black Magic Woman :drool:

Ooh, did I mention that the guy was extremely hot? :shifty:

:lol:

So what's new with you? besides being a GH goddess...

Back
Top Bottom