Teen Pleba Girls: Hope this one doesn't take more then two months...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha yeah good idea! :lol:

haha nope!! :lmao: This was only my second shift...and the last for a about two weeks, cause I'm going back to pack and move back here...

what about you?

:lol:

I did touch the stappler tonight...started laughing and the customer was asking himself some questions...:lol:

Probably thought you were a bit nutty :wink:

Guess what i found the other day... A U2 by U2 paperback book which is the size of a regular novel. It doesn't have all the pictures, but you can actually sit down and read it without getting the circulation to you're legs cut off - which is handy!

Probably thought you were a bit nutty :wink:

Guess what i found the other day... A U2 by U2 paperback book which is the size of a regular novel. It doesn't have all the pictures, but you can actually sit down and read it without getting the circulation to you're legs cut off - which is handy!

Well that's nothing new :lol:

omg that's awsome! I want one!

Back in a minute...

okidoki!

I must confess, that my lonelyness, is killing me noooooowwww

HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!

haha me too!!

I kinda like her new album :reject: reminds me of the hockey games...we would crank that before and after the games. You should have seen us...14 girls dancing half dressed in hockey equipment :lol:

:lmao:

Ooh well not her NEW new album...the last one she put out with Break The Ice...and those other ones.

Ah rightio, i don't think i remember those ones :hmm:

Hey, can i ask a favour... i think you sent me all those rare U2 song (smile, etc) ages and ages ago... could you send them again when you're not busy, i lost them :reject:

aww :lol:

Yeah not a problem...this weekend or next week. Cause I don't have my computer here :)

Just make me a list of those you would like.

Yay! :hyper:

ok this is random...but I can't wait for christams to come so I can participate at the exchange of christmas cards! :hyper: This year my mum isn't going to stop me! :evil:

:ohmy:

what? :lol: You guys eat those just for fun?

I don't like them...unless they're cherry flavoured are something...

Oh, there's this one brand i LOVE (mint flavoured, but they have a really sweet outer layer) and the stores got them in a couple of weeks ago. They sell out really quickly closer to Christmas so i buy them whenever i can :drool:

Basically means you like sweet foods like lollies and chocolate etc. If you look it up in the dictionary you'd probably see a photo of me :wink:

Is your email still - iloveedgeu2 @ aol.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom