Teen Pleba Girls: Hope this one doesn't take more then two months...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pinkhair040.jpg

pinkhair037.jpg

pinkhair041.jpg

:cute: :lol:

Awsome!! I hope you get a high score on that!

aah! so cool!! baby goats! :cute: :hyper:

I hope you'll post pics of them!

It's just a suspicion at the moment - she could be just really fat... but i hope so, and i'll definately post pics :D I have a couple of pics of the other goats actually, i'll go upload them...

I can't imagine the smell :yuck: ... i think he lived by himself, so no one found him... it's not uncommon - there's been heaps of cases in the news over the past few years...

yeah but still...the neighbours didn't notice that there wasn't any movement around the house for that long? unless he lived out of nowhere :lol:

No it's a standard suburbian area, neighbours right next door, my cousin actually live 3-4 doors away from him... poor bloke :(

As i said, many cases of this in Aust (some up to 12 months undiscovered) - even in apartment buildings where you'd expect heaps of people to notice

Oddly enough, i just remembered, the mayor lives just down the road from that house.

:|

Yeah, there were about 4-6 bodies found within a period of a couple of weeks 2-3 years ago- the press went nuts...

:yikes:

The last guy that was hung here for murder was the guy who shot someone at the bank here...very intresting. In the whole Canada, in this seriously small town :D

ok I'm just proud to say it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom