Teen Pleba Girls: Hope this one doesn't take more then two months...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one asian friend...but he's quite far from here...:shifty:

well...40F is like 4C, so 32F is 0C :)

The tempature is quite the same ;)

so... australia? that's pretty awesome.

i wish i could migrate to australia for the warm weather. :|

WOO!! :D Against who?

Omg! I just got a phone call! :hyper: I'm leaving Saturday morning to go back at my apartment, so I can watch the hockey game on Friday!!! I can see that hot guy :drool:

:crack:

The current Australian team is playing an all-star Australian team made up state players. It's not a real match, just a Twenty20 match. The Test matches start next week against New Zealand. We just lost the Test series against India :(

Who's playing in the hockey match? National or local comp? Regardless, i know who you'll be watching :wink:

Cool! :up: Aww losing sucks :( :lol:

Just my local team! The Juniors :drool: Like 16 to 20 year olds. :) aww You know me too well! :lol:

HAHAHA nooo!!! :lmao:

I'm sitting at the front though, so they'll be alot of screaming...I'll probably lose my voice again :rolleyes:

I hope I don't get hit by the puck again :|

haha no! But that happened to a friend of mine :crack: right on the nose!

I got hit on the foot...TWICE! It's ok! You can laugh...I know I did! :lol:

I don't know :( COME BACK!

That reminds me, we played indoor hockey a couple of weeks ago! It was so much fun! I nearly hit someone in the face :reject:

Did your friends nose break? That would hurt!

Nice! :happy:

Did you try to do a slap shot or something? :lol: I'll have to teach you some tricks there...

No. She got lucky! It bled like crazy though!!

Yeah, something like that :uhoh: The person had to duck out of the way really quickly... Considering the puck is supposed to stay on the floor... So much fun though :D

You could teach me hockey and i could teach you cricket :hyper:

:lol:

Well, the puck isn't always on the floor...when you shoot it goes up...

Ok! :hyper: but isn't cricket a bit like baseball? :(

:lol:

Well, the puck isn't always on the floor...when you shoot it goes up...

Ok! :hyper: but isn't cricket a bit like baseball? :(

The lecturer is strict about saftey, and since we weren't wearing any safety gear, we had to keep it down below waist height.

Cricket is nothing like baseball. The cricket bat and ball are totally different and the ball must bounce before you hit it, two batters are in at a time, no strikes (you're out the first time). Many other differences...

Most people describe cricket as boring actually :lol: You have to be very patient if you're watching it, considering they play ~8 hrs a day for 5 days straight.

Strange morning, a barn/workshed a few streets away burnt down - a couple of pretty big explosions... weird week around here...

Well, i was talking to the guy who owns them, and he also thinks the one i thought was pregnant (Cleo) is. And he also thought another one (Nanny) was, so i checked her out today and looks like it :hyper: I'm guessing Cleo is due around New Year and Nanny mid-late January... We haven't had babies since 2002, so i'm excited :hyper:

haha yeah we do...but we buy this grass...dryed grass...so we have some all year long! :lol: we do have sheeps here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom