TEEN PLEBA Girls: Drooling Over Bono Noises...Guys.....Not At All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:D Nothing, working on my stupid lab report as usual.
House isnt on tonight :(

hows the typing going?

hi austin :wave:

WithOrWithOutE said:
:(

I'm starting now. :lol: I had to wait for my brother to get off and then I was eating and talking on here at the same time. But I'm typing now! :D

how long can you stay on?

lol, uhhh idk how long ill be on but i think ill be sneaking back on then anyway :)

I think Im going to post something about it
in boston bono mentioned a few things:::
1- he is going back to ireland to record in november [common knowledge]
2- there def. will be an album out in 2008 :hyper: ....but theres also news that theyre working on 2 albums. so...it will be a huge disappointment if its this new experimental stuff that comes out and no tour

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
I think Im going to post something about it
in boston bono mentioned a few things:::
1- he is going back to ireland to record in november [common knowledge]
2- there def. will be an album out in 2008 :hyper: ....but theres also news that theyre working on 2 albums. so...it will be a huge disappointment if its this new experimental stuff that comes out and no tour

as long as there is an album I will be be very very happy

there wont be one if they release the new passenger album.
i mean i like the experimental music but i think that should be incorporated into their new album so they can break out again with a new sound like Achtung Baby did for them.

it all depends when the album will come out well i mean the normal one. if its early then yea a tour in 2009 if it was like htdaab [late '04] then itll be 2010 :|

yeah it is. but the question is, is the passenger album a rumor?

[MUST POST IN EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG]/// unless someone all ready did??

well about the experimental stuff that wont sell well or generate hits so U2 wont use it under their name on their album think about how hard it is to get a band of almost 50 year olds on the radio..... let alone if they do experimental stuff

INSTCUWSUMVC011 said:
well about the experimental stuff that wont sell well or generate hits so U2 wont use it under their name on their album think about how hard it is to get a band of almost 50 year olds on the radio..... let alone if they do experimental stuff

its not hard. they have loads of dedicated fans. all the classic rock stations play them. U2 doesnt need the radio stations that teens listen to, to play them. Plus they're not trying to get a fan base. they all ready have one.

i dunno i never really thought they would make another passenger album :shrug:

WithOrWithOutE said:
Crap I have to go! :grumpy: My Mom needs me for something. Idk when I'll be back. If I even am. :sad:

Adge I'll have to type in the morning if I can. And I'll def. be writing more tonight.

Bye you guys. :hug: :wave:

Bye :wave:
TTYL!

EdgeIsTooSexy said:

its not hard. they have loads of dedicated fans. all the classic rock stations play them. U2 doesnt need the radio stations that teens listen to, to play them. Plus they're not trying to get a fan base. they all ready have one.

i dunno i never really thought they would make another passenger album :shrug:

U2 doesnt need teen stations but Paul McG does. Plus I love there pure rock stuff:drool: :drool:

I know I like their rock stuff too but its sad to say i think that theyre done with that. HTDAAB was to them their rock album, like all because of you- very classic-y rock

Back
Top Bottom