TEEN PLEBA GIRLS: Diggin' the new style!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just tried and it doesn't work. There's no little box saying "browse".

Yeah for non premiums I believe you can only choose a standard avatar.
But at least the option is there now, whereas I don't think it was there before.

Yeah for non premiums I believe you can only choose a standard avatar.
But at least the option is there now, whereas I don't think it was there before.

Eh, ok. Not sure I quite understand...

I'm planning on going premium very soon. Where do I go to apply for it?

I don't know the words! :scream: :lol:

I'm working on my story for Language arts. Wanna hear it?!? :hyper: Ok! :lol:

Chapter One

I'm deep in a dream state. I hear a voice in the distance. He seems to say, "I want to run, I want to hide. I want to tear down the walls that hold me inside."

It's Bono. U2. My favorite band. Where The Streets Have No Name is the song on my iPod. It's the very same voice I fell asleep to last night. I listen to my iPod so as not to disrupt my other 3 roommates. Their names are Desiray, Liz, and Janae. They've been my best friends since the 8th grade.

"CHAPPY!!! Chappy wake up!!!", I hear Desiray call.

Whoa. I'm suddenly snapped out of my U2ish dream...

"Yeah Chappyyy, wake up!!" Janae and Liz both say in unison.

This was planned.

I'm the one who sleeps in sometimes. It's one of those bad habits that I just can't seem to get out of. In college, especially Berklee, it's not a good idea to miss a lot of your classes. I want to do really well and get a good education in music. I've loved music all my life.

Music is my passion. I started playing clarinet in the 5th grade. I only started to like playing it in the 7th grade. Ever since then I've never dropped it. Along the way, I picked up the saxophone and the guitar. I want to be in a rock band. It's always been my dream to make it big. But since I'm so musical, why not be in a band? I have the urge to perform and just get on stage. In my songwriting I try to get the messages I think are important, across to the people.

My roomates are totally into this stuff too. THEY are my band. Dez sings, Liz plays clarinet and sings, and Janae plays guitar and is another vocalist. We're called Far From Innocence. The band was formed in the 8th grade when we all sang the words to Leave The Pieces in reading. That's also when our friendship started. Our friendship has ups and downs but for the most part, ups. I'm sometimes amazed that we've been friends for this long. I'm so thankful to have them.

"CHAPPY!!!" Desiray yelled again.

"Aww what, what?!?! I'm up already!!!"

"Well ya better hurry or else you're gonna be late for music theory. And there are finals today", Liz
said.

Great. The one day I sleep in the latest, we all have finals.

"Ok. I'll be ready in a few minutes. I'll sacrifice my shower for you guys", I said.

And I did. As soon as I got out of the shower and got ready I rushed out the door finding myself sprinting to my first class.
I opened the door. Room 99. Music theory. I had a very good grade in this class. Dez, Janae, and Liz had pretty good grades too.

“Miss Chaplin. I see that you've decided to join us. Please take a seat. Your test is on your desk.”

Oh boy. I felt horrible. But at least Mr. Evans is giving me a chance to actually take the test.

An hour had passed.

We all left music theory. Our next class was music history. I actually really liked this class. Everyone said I had a crush on the teacher, Mr. Hewson. I deny those claims but I do admit he has a very good way with words and getting messages across. (And good looking too...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally get through this class and that's it for the day. Tomorrow's Saturday and I can go to Ireland again. It's my favorite place in the whole world. It's a place where I can find peace and quiet so I can get all of my musical thoughts out on the music staff.

So I pack up my stuff and get ready for the day ahead. My flight is at 6:00. I take many trips to Ireland so I'm used to the jet lag and so on and so forth. Plus, when I go there, I may get a glimpse of my favorite band walking around on the streets of Dublin or Killaney. One of them ore maybe all four. You never really know with them... The one thing I do know though, is that every person in Ireland is ready and willing to talk and get to know you. It's a warm and welcoming place. In a pub, or a club, or just out and about, you meet nice people and that's what I love about this place. I also love it for it's rolling hills and long, interesting history, but what really gets me is the people that make it up.

So, after my 5 hour flight, I find myself a cab and take it to my hotel, The Clarence (coincidently owned by U2's Bono and The Edge). It is now 11:00 Dublin time. The next morning I will work my way over to the recording studio U2 uses, Hanover Quay. It is now not in use because they're on tour. I've brought my Fender Stratocaster, clarinet, and saxophone to play and record at the studio. For now, I think I'll get a few hours of rest.

So, what do you think?!?

Eh, ok. Not sure I quite understand...

I'm planning on going premium very soon. Where do I go to apply for it?

I think if you are premium then you can upload your own avatar, but non premium you can only choose one of the standard avatars. Yesterday we were having problems with NO premium members even being able to upload an avatar at all. So its fixed in the regards that now non premiums can at least have a standard avatar.

Right now they haven't put the link back up to sign up for premium. I think they're trying to work out all the bugs first.

I think if you are premium then you can upload your own avatar, but non premium you can only choose one of the standard avatars. Yesterday we were having problems with NO premium members even being able to upload an avatar at all. So its fixed in the regards that now non premiums can at least have a standard avatar.

Right now they haven't put the link back up to sign up for premium. I think they're trying to work out all the bugs first.

Aww! Ok then.

Back
Top Bottom