TEEN PLEBA GIRLS: Bedge-ing It Up On No Line On The Horizon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they are!
yes i will post it up along with tom petty one!

AWESOME that should be fun!

i get to see poison on tuesday XD
and wednesday im hopinh everything goes well, i won this police contest

I wanted to dance! But it's not like I was going to dance with those three...one was drunk the other three...:crazy:

:lol:

Woo Awsome!!

Wha wha what? :ohmy:

i go on stewarts site and they needed 150 fans to come to this thing in nyc. Its a taping its gonna be on Sundance. Theyre going to perform as well as Elvis Costello. idk what else. and the problem is u had to be 18 to enter so i put my mom in. and I WON. lol
so u need to show ID to pick up ur ticket so shes gonna do that and then im going to go in ...but im praying they dont ask me for ID. i turn 18 two weeks after this event.

OMG!! That is amazing...you are one lucky (sorry my language) bitch you know that? :lol:

Ooh what if they ask for ID? :ohmy: You're at the gate and bam can't get in!

hahahahaha yeah when it comes to this stuff ive been quite lucky.

if they do my first thing to do will be cry and show them my license and say look i have 2 weeks give me a break.
and if the crying doesnt work then they are heartless bastards. and my mom will have to go in :(

Woo good to know I'm not the only one dancing in front of the computer doing the moves...I like the dance in Discothèque! :happy:

lmao

hahaha i was doing the discotheque dance with my friend brandon
i have video of it :shifty:

:ohmy:

Wanna share? :flirt:

haha ok I was walking in town once and as we passed in front of my teachers house, it was playing so me and my two friends started dancing it right there :lol:

yep ill have all those up as soon as i get my USB cord or when we get our desktop back!

:lol: NIIIICEE

discotheque always has good memories attached to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom