TEEN PLEBA GALS: Waitin' for Bono's guitar to be sold

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ohmy:

7ba5c585.gif

COLDPLAY IS...IS..AHHH!!! :scream:

I WANT TO PUSH CHRIS MARTIN OFF OF A CLIFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EXACTLY!
I'm so confused, I don't know why I feel this way!
I can't get Violet Hill out of my head!

THEY RIPED OFF EDGES ECO GOD DAMNIT!

Wait...I think I know why...

:yikes:

Brian Eno

EXACTLY!
I'm so confused, I don't know why I feel this way!
I can't get Violet Hill out of my head!

THEY RIPED OFF EDGES ECO GOD DAMNIT!

Wait...I think I know why...

:yikes:

Eno

Yeah well I agree but there are still an awsome band and Chris does alot of charities. Credit goes to him.

I hope you guys realize I was being sarcastic :/

ENOUGH WITH COLDPLAY ON THIS THE EDGE!

*waits patiently

Hey, thanks ash and Amber for the welcome!

Amber, soooo freaky - I live exactly 2 and a half (well, depending on traffic :lol: ) hours from Seattle. :ohmy: In the north direction that is, almost at the Canadian border. North or South for you? (oh, I guess I'm forgetting East and West aren't I? :der: )

Lovely to meet you all!

Wow :ohmy:

I live North of Seattle. So we're not that far away from each other! Anyway you're the closest person I've ever met on here :lol:

Wow :ohmy:

I live North of Seattle. So we're not that far away from each other! Anyway you're the closest person I've ever met on here :lol:

(horror movie effects)

*duhm duhm duhm duuuuuuhhhm*

We must live like in eachother's backyards...Are you watching me? :shifty: :wink:

Yeah I think the closest person I've known on the forums was Jeannie, who lives in Seattle. That's amazing! Are you at all familiar with the Bellingham area then?

(horror movie effects)

*duhm duhm duhm duuuuuuhhhm*

We must live like in eachother's backyards...Are you watching me? :shifty: :wink:

Yeah I think the closest person I've known on the forums was Jeannie, who lives in Seattle. That's amazing! Are you at all familiar with the Bellingham area then?

:lol:

no I'm not watching you. :shifty: hehe.

I think I've visited there before :ohmy: but I'm more in the mountains now a days. Actually we moved more west a while ago and now I'm closer to Chelan county. kinda far away there. :lol: but still at least we're in the same state haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom