TEEN PLEBA GALS: Talkin' With Mr.Rattler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Must be...and my playoffs are this upcoming weekend.

I eat chocolate everyday! :lol: but I didn't eat more then usual. How was your Easter?

:lmao: Nice one!

Yeah! I have a five day weekend too! But I'm actually going to school on tuesday to play Djembe with one of my teachers...

haha!

Yeah they are. Two months ago, two guys came to our school and showed us the basics and all. We were 50 students and teachers playing for fun for two hours non stop! omg it was fun!

And I'm going to be playing for the schools end-of-year show thingy..don't know if you understand what I'm saying here lol

Euh, not sure they'll let me bash away a U2 song on that :uhoh:

:lol:

Actually, our theme is like the Lion King thing...A jabingna a ba bishy baba!! you know, the song. :lmao:

What about the version of desire they do at slane- isn't larry on little drums like that? I'm probably wrong but i have seen him use them at some point...

:love: Lion King :heart:

My fav movie when i was like 5 or 6 :reject:

No it's not a little drum liek that :giggle:

Djembes are with your hands...like african drums :)

I love the Lion King! :heart: I should watch that tomorrow...:hmm:

Yeah, that's what i mean, i'm sure i've seen him use african style drums before... but where? :hmm:

I only have Lion King on a very old half worn out VHS, probably doesn't work anymore...

I remember it from somewhere else too, maybe i'm just going mad :huh:

Nah, i'm can't play any instruments- i just listen :D I always wanted to play but never got around to it, you?

Maybe you are :wink:

kidding! :hug:

I play guitar, bass, drums...played violon once! Should have gotten one instead of drums! I would love to play piano...music just comes to me :shrug:

But I can't sing! :no:

Yeah, i'll agree, i'm going mad

You're very talented! I tried drums once in yr 8- it wasn't very pretty :lol: Pianos are just beautiful!

Don't worry, i can't sing either ;)

:dance: My bro goes on camp this week! Some peace and quiet for a change!

Well thank you! :)

One thin though...I don't like to play in front of people. I never play drums when someone is home...and I've stoped playing guitar for some personal reason...:shrug:

Woo!! omg! My sister has been here for more than a week! :scream: And she's leaving tomorrow morning! :yippie:

Back
Top Bottom