TEEN PLEBA GALS: "Aw, here we go." - Edge on The Simpsons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
INSTCUWSUMVC011 said:
the Indiana Democratic Primary is May 9 or something so he was campaigning for Hillary it was sweet

I seriously don't know anything about that :shrug:

I've been hiking lol woohoo...and taking walks on the lake...yes on the lake. The water is really low that we can walk across the lake. So I've been having fun over there. :)

INSTCUWSUMVC011 said:
well to get the Democratic party nomination one has to have the most congressional votes and it is really close and Indiana will probably be the decider or so Bill Clinton says and that about sums it up

PA is the decider

I don't like my boss :(

Big exams coming up...and I do everything at the last minute, like right now :angel:

Otherwise, I'm good :)

Acrobat Angel said:

What'd your boss do?

Don't worry Bibs, nothing better than the last minute study cramming :wink:

She's all changing my shifts...she wants me to work a 1 to 10 on saturdays. Damnit, I want a life! I never get to do anything!

Ha! It's not a good idea when it decides if you go to college or not :uhoh: Like a huge french test...:crack:

iloveedge said:

She's all changing my shifts...she wants me to work a 1 to 10 on saturdays. Damnit, I want a life! I never get to do anything!

Ha! It's not a good idea when it decides if you go to college or not :uhoh: Like a huge french test...:crack:

That's a bugger- 1 to 10 are long shifts

Must be your version of our HSC... Rough few weeks those :yes: I couldn't wait to get through my final exams- i had my first U2 concert the following day :drool:

iloveedge said:
Will you be seeing it?

I'll probably lurk around in the science stuff at the same time :whistle:

:drool:

I so want to :(

For mum, bro and i it'd cost $50 for cinema tickets and another $50 for train tickets, that's not including food etc... I guess since it's still showing there's always some small bit of hope...

Acrobat Angel said:

That's a bugger- 1 to 10 are long shifts

Must be your version of our HSC... Rough few weeks those :yes: I couldn't wait to get through my final exams- i had my first U2 concert the following day :drool:

She said I had to do it or she'll replace me. I almost told her to find a replacement. There's loads of other places in town I could work. :rolleyes: and I never liked her anyway :shrug:

Well we have to write this long text...ugh! This is only the practice! After, we'll have to do it for real. Like I'll have time to prepare for it in New York!

Acrobat Angel said:

I so want to :(

For mum, bro and i it'd cost $50 for cinema tickets and another $50 for train tickets, that's not including food etc... I guess since it's still showing there's always some small bit of hope...

well 50$ isn't bad for tickets...train ride, ok yeah :huh: food :crazy:

I have a good chance since I need to shop for a graduation dress (me in a dress) :yikes: I'll probably finish wearing a tux :lmao: Plus my da really wants to go up there...8 hour drive!

iloveedge said:

She said I had to do it or she'll replace me. I almost told her to find a replacement. There's loads of other places in town I could work. :rolleyes: and I never liked her anyway :shrug:

Well we have to write this long text...ugh! This is only the practice! After, we'll have to do it for real. Like I'll have time to prepare for it in New York!

If you can get another job- look into that... would your current boss give you a positive reference?

We never did long texts- just school based yearly exams and then the state-wide common exams for each subject- not fun when you do 6 subjects :crack:

Back
Top Bottom