TEEN PLEBA GALS: "Aw, here we go." - Edge on The Simpsons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just got home. My internet is finaly working! Sheesh...I'm playing with my new guitar :drool: I'm just waiting for sever o'clock to arrive so I can go get my amp :happy:

Ooh yeah!

God it's freazing over here :crazy: It actually snowed yesterday!

What are you up too?

Yop!! And it was finaly warm enough to walk around in shorts...then it snows :grumpy: It's all gone now but it's just freezing!

Ooh I love big baggy pants :drool: I dress up like a boy :giggle:

Ooh I don't ming the coldness :drool: Me love winter!

I dress like a boy too haha. Though really it's more like a man since I wear men's size hehe. Guys just have more comfortable clothes! And I think they look better anyways. I'm not into that pretty stuff or anything like that! :wink:

Ooh well I'm small so my clothes are small! :lol: Yeha they do! I always wear jeans, t-shirt plus sweater. Just perfect :drool:

Ah that pretty stuff...they have like three different shirts on with matching colours...an outfit for everyday of the month type of thing :yuck:

:lmao:

Gah I know. While I usually just have a t-shirt and jeans on. Simple and comfortable.

I'm not small. Well, height wise I'm only 5'5" so the pants end up baggier but it's cool. My thighs and tummy and chest aren't HUGE but they aren't small haha! So yeah......

:tongue:

:laugh:

I'm 5'4" :D I do wish I was taller :grumpy: There's only one store where I can buy some pants because they're the only ones who fits :shurg: There's always good deals going on there so I wont complain.

Yeah!! :lol:

I live in Québec. I'm french :D and it's right on the Ontario border.

I'll be back in a couple of minutes...my da wants the computer!

iloveedge said:
:laugh:

I'm 5'4" :D I do wish I was taller :grumpy: There's only one store where I can buy some pants because they're the only ones who fits :shurg: There's always good deals going on there so I wont complain.

:lol:

thats not too short

Back
Top Bottom