TEEN PLEBA GALS: "Aw, here we go." - Edge on The Simpsons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's me :D

I wish :sad:

LilBassLover said:
Oh my! Haha!

Once I get a pic of Eric I'll show ya guys. I'll laugh if I'm the only one who sees it (an illusion of my Adam love? :tongue: ) But I swear, he resembles Adam in the Joshua Tree and Achtung Baby eras.

omg those are my fav Adam eras :drool: well besides now of course hehe
I can't wait to see a pic of your Eric. :wink:

And it's kinda funny to me becuase he's one of my Dad's best buds and my Dad reminds me of Larry(only with really long hair) and they were in a band in high school (along with my Uncle((mom's bro))) but yeah anywho I just kinda recently realized they reminded me of Adam and Larry, only 10 years younger haha! :ohmy:

LilBassLover said:
And it's kinda funny to me becuase he's one of my Dad's best buds and my Dad reminds me of Larry(only with really long hair) and they were in a band in high school (along with my Uncle((mom's bro))) but yeah anywho I just kinda recently realized they reminded me of Adam and Larry, only 10 years younger haha! :ohmy:

wooow :shocked: that's cool! and you've put the image of Larry with long hair into my head :drool: hehe

I'll have to get a pic of my Dad too! Haha. I don't live with him so I don't have tons of pics of him lying around except really young high school ones. But yeah, Eric is JT - AB Adam and my Dad is now Larry with long hair haha. Amazing, my Dad is 10 years younger than Larry, yet they look the same age! Haha I love Larry's agelessness! But I also love how Adam ages so nicely... :drool:

Okay I know where a few pics of my Dad are. Now my Dad isn't ageless and his face is a bit more narrower than Larry's BUT they're both Scorpios and awesome :wink:

And don't worry, A LOT of my friend tell me my Dad is hot! Haha, don't bother me none he's one of my best friends.

Oh and my Dad seems to smile more often! Hehe!

Young Dad with my mom(who is no longer with us, rest her soul) - http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x99/rebelsnowgirl91/meh/l_99cef1806f7e045891eec274a902b1a0.jpg

Oh, and my Dad is a bit taller than Larry

:tongue:

And here's a more recent one with his sis/my aunt - http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x99/rebelsnowgirl91/meh/l_5adf85a934d4ade9362e33ea3f59dc00.jpg

Ya know, now that I told you guys, I see more differences than similarities! Thanks! Haha! But yeah, you asked so I give. Still he looks less like Larry as I talk and look...

EDIT: Sorry, messed up the first time :p

Haha thanks. I look barely anything like him though haha I look just like my mom everyone tells me and it seems the guys in my Dad's circle thought she was a looker so you know what that makes me :wink:

The only thing I got from him was eye color and certain tastes in certain things.

Back
Top Bottom