TATS (and adam)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elizabeth

New Yorker
Can anyone tell me if any of the Boys have any tattoos?

and if they do, you can give hints as to where they are located....lord I hope this is juicy!!!!!

Let's all pause for a moment and think about Adam.

thank you.

Larry has a very cool sunburst on his...upper left arm by the shoulder...I think. Maybe it's the right arm, I forget. I'm sure someone has a pic of it somewhere!

disco

Originally posted by elizabeth:

and if they do, you can give hints as to where they are located....lord I hope this is juicy!!!!!

thank you.

Let's see if Bono has any more comments on that ring of his.....er....that he DOESN'T have....or DOES he....?! lmao at BonoBaby

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

Larry's...

misc8.gif

Hey Disco-I just noticed your from-oh yeah-want to take it outside woman?
mad.gif
-put on your rasslin' duds
wink.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Larry's...

misc8.gif
*yum*

eh...is the tatoo ink supposed to come off like that when you lick it? bbleehh my tongue is greeeeen

------------------
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

Originally posted by WildHonee:

eh...is the tatoo ink supposed to come off like that when you lick it?

Um-it hasn't so far.

------------------

Love that quote from Adam, Gina Marie, love it. Love a guy with a sense of humor. And wit. He's gotta have a sharp wit. And a sense of style. That's important, too. Is there such a man in the world? Is there????

Yes. We all know who he is...

anyone who was at vegas...did you get serious chills when Bono sang "See Adam Clayton right in front of you?"

I almost lost it right then and there.

In Boston, Bono introduced Adam as 'the man whose instrument holds mysterious powers over women'.

*double entendre* I guess
wink.gif

------------------

Um-it hasn't so far.

...hm...maybe I was too aggressive.

lol

------------------
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

Yeah, I'm guessing Elizabeth has a thing for Adam, but I'm not sure....
wink.gif

Whoever said obsession was a bad thing never had anyone obsess over them....

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*

I wonder what's gonna happen to you
You wonder what has happened to me

In Boston, Bono introduced Adam as 'the man whose instrument holds mysterious powers over women'.

OMG I remember that! I almost fainted on top of the 40-year-old stoners sitting in front of me
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*

I wonder what's gonna happen to you
You wonder what has happened to me

It probably would've been smarter to use a pseudonym to express my out-of-control urges in this forum, but one doesn't think when one is in the throes of passion. Regardless, the truth is out. I do carry a small flame....hell, it's a forest fire raging out of control. Who am i kidding????

Has anyone made any progress on getting those pants for me????

Adam!! Give me some pants, dude!

i ALSO love the quote about his instrument holding strange powers over women. I feel it is so true!

Yes, the Edge is a magnificent guitar player, don't get me wrong.

But there's something to be said for an instrument that you not only HEAR but you can most definitely FEEL deep, deep inside of you.

At some point during the concert I stopped hearing everything but the bass. Sometimes when I'm driving around for work, switching between my bootleg copies of Vegas and Slane and Pittsburgh, I turn the bass way up high and just revel in the magic of his fingers. Bring some of that magic my way, Adam.

And I'm serious....I need those pants.

Larry's...

misc8.gif

what the hell is it!?

someone drew this design on the top of my desk in graphic design class that reminds me of larry's tatoo. but only vaguely.

------------------
Happy Hannukah!

"Revolution starts at home, in your heart, in your refusal to compromise your beliefs and your values." - Bono

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

You hurt yourself, you hurt your lover, then you discover what you thought was freedom is just greed...

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Larry has a very cool sunburst on his...upper left arm by the shoulder...I think. Maybe it's the right arm, I forget. I'm sure someone has a pic of it somewhere!

disco

Ya, it's on the left arm as you can see by this pick. *drool*

HH86924.jpg

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

thank you.

*pauses*............................................................................................................................................................................ ....................................................................................................................................................Whoa! Where am I? The tattoo thread? Larry's afriad of needles. *nods knowingly*

------------------
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness:
"To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

well like Martin Lawrence used to say on his show: "Damn, Gina!"
biggrin.gif
Took you long enough to notice, girl...hee hee!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

*slithers into her sequined rasslin' duds...zzzip*

Well, somebody had to get in there and scratch her way to the center of the luuuurvenest....Mmmmm *snuggling*.....nothing like being the creamy center of an Edge-n-Larry SAMMICH!!! *giggle* Bwahahahaha!!!
wink.gif

Hey! What're y--Hey! Stoppit! OUCH! *slap...scratch...hairpull* Ouch!! OW!!! Why I oughta....

*suddenly notices it's gotten awfully quiet in here*

*ahem* Sorry. *bluuuush*

And now...back to our regularly scheduled program on Lord Adam Clayton....

biggrin.gif

Hey Disco-I just noticed your from-oh yeah-want to take it outside woman?
mad.gif
-put on your rasslin' duds
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 12-06-2001).]

Yes, let's return to our discussion of Lord Adam.

So who can help me find a pair of his pants? I'm serious, I had my first obsessive dream last night.

I dreamt I was shopping and went into a store and hanging on the rack were the red-n-black pants that he wore in Pittsburgh, among other places.

Could you imagine slipping into those pants? Just the feel of them wrapping around your legs, all cozy and warm. I'd wear them night and day. I'd hug them and keep them safe forever.

It's hard to stop thinking about Adam in those pants. Any pants. And out of pants.

thank you.
*thinking about Adam* yummy thoughts!
smile.gif

I believe Larry is the only one who's gone under the needle. His tatoo is the SunStudios logo, now that is an Elvis fan!

I have also noticed that Adam is the only one without any piercings (ears or otherwise)! He has such darling earlobes, though.

------------------
Whatever the deal
she won't let me down...
Wherever I go she's always hanging 'round..."

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

whoo, Elizabth, you got it BAD girl. Kinda like I was a few months ago over Edgie!
smile.gif

I think i had heard that Adam's pants are by Armani casual or something...and Bono's shoes are Prada, and....well, they can obviously afford them.

I know in the Vegas and LA GA lines, I saw many people with some very Adam-esque pants, including the red cammo style...

Your best bet is to just SHOP ON...check places like Old Navy, Gadzooks, Wet Seal, some of the more "hip" places for them....

Yes, let's return to our discussion of Lord Adam.

So who can help me find a pair of his pants? I'm serious, I had my first obsessive dream last night.

I dreamt I was shopping and went into a store and hanging on the rack were the red-n-black pants that he wore in Pittsburgh, among other places.

Could you imagine slipping into those pants? Just the feel of them wrapping around your legs, all cozy and warm. I'd wear them night and day. I'd hug them and keep them safe forever.

It's hard to stop thinking about Adam in those pants. Any pants. And out of pants.

I do have it bad right now...and the way those pants make him look is the cause of it all.

Thanks for the tip. I'm also hoping Adam will peruse these postings one day and quietly slip me a hint toward the pants...

I....just....need....one...pair

preferably worn, but i'll take whateva

Back
Top Bottom