Target

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by madamc:
we don't have targets in canada. that's why i asked!

count yourself lucky, for the most part.
target.jpg

Originally posted by Crzy4Bono:
Going to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day!
biggrin.gif

Awesome! I'm jealous! I hope you have a great time.
smile.gif

And even though I have no Irish in my blood, I still think St. Patrick's Day is still an excellent holiday. I'm Catholic, so that give me a little connection, right?
smile.gif
The only bad part is that my dad makes corned beef every year and stinks up the whole house- good thing I'm away at school now!

And speaking of Target, do you guys ever go to the display where you can listen to samples of themed compilations CDs? One of my friends and I have made it a tradition to always listen to the Celtic Bagpipes sample (and this was even before my newfound U2 obsession!).

Originally posted by madamc:
ok... i'm confused about this whole "tar-jay boutique" thing....maybe it's because i'm canadian.

i've seen what's sold at target.com... very affordable, and cheap stuff...

why do people insist on making it sound like a "nice, posh" boutique?

*ahem*
I am from Minnesota. I live and die by Target. Everyboody understands what Target means. It's funny to call it Tar-jay Boutique. It makes it seem as though you went to some classy place. Maybe you have to be more accustomed with Target to think it's funny. I can't explain it.

------------------
90% lazy. 10% something else.

Judoooooooo Chop!

I was speaking to an acquaintance once, and I said, "Oh yeah, I have to go to Target!" And she replied, "Of course you do; it's the law."

I thought it was funny.

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

Back
Top Bottom