Take your fav. U2-member to work/university/college/school...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awww... Thanx!

Moonlit_Angel said:

I'm sure he'd find it quite fascinating, and would definitely want to use some of your explanations in his talks and stuff. :)

Awww... You really think so Angela?! :cute: Thanx!!! :hug:

Duuuuudddddde, why isn't this a reality?

*Sigh* Just what I was about to say... :sigh:

Fingers crossed!

faithingrace said:
Aww shucks (blushes). Thanks. Too bad due to California's budget cuts I will probably be unemployed next year. Keep your collective fingers crossed for me!:tsk:

My fingers are crossed faitingrace! I hope you'll keep your job... :up: :yes:

Re: Awww... Thanx!

Yeah, I hope that's the case, too, faithingrace. *Crosses fingers* Good luck. :hug:.

Merc said:
Awww... You really think so Angela?! :cute: Thanx!!! :hug:

Absolutely! It'd certainly help him with any questions regarding exactly what these drugs would do to help the people's immune systems and everything, for example. I could totally see him talking about that stuff. :yes:.

And you're welcome. :) :hug:.

Originally posted by Merc
*Sigh* Just what I was about to say... :sigh:

Heh, it'd be so nice, wouldn't it?

*Curses herself for being born 24 years too late*

Angela

Kariann said:

3399%3B%3A8323232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A775899%3Aot1lsi

OMG this picture is great of Bono! :love: Loving the suit!!!

I'd bring Bono to my Univerity to talk about Fair Trade for my International Business module :up:

*Sigh*... if I was just 20 years older, lived in Dublin and...

Moonlit_Angel said:
Absolutely! It'd certainly help him with any questions regarding exactly what these drugs would do to help the people's immune systems and everything, for example. I could totally see him talking about that stuff. :yes:.

Yeah, so could I... Argh, I sooo much want to meet this man and talk with him about this!!! Why am I not 20 years older, live in Dublin, and... :madspit: :banghead: :sigh:

*Curses herself for being born 24 years too late*

I totally know how you feel Angela... :sigh: Where is the time-machine when you need it?! :hmm:

U2-soccer game!!!

agentmissa said:
I am on a soccer team!

*imagines playing with the boys*

Hey, I'm on a soccer team too!!! :up: :happy:

Wouldn't it be fun with a little soccer game - "Scary PLEBA girls" vs "U2"? :yes: :hyper: Any other PLEBA girls that play soccer?!

Re: *Sigh*... if I was just 20 years older, lived in Dublin and...

Merc said:
Yeah, so could I... Argh, I sooo much want to meet this man and talk with him about this!!! Why am I not 20 years older, live in Dublin, and... :madspit: :banghead: :sigh:

I feel your pain. I really do.

I totally know how you feel Angela... :sigh: Where is the time-machine when you need it?! :hmm:

I don't know. Argh. Somebody out there design one, pretty please (maybe Edge could do it, since he's kinda the "scientist" of the group...).

Also, I'm not a very good soccer player, but I'd be up for a game against the guys. :).

Angela

The scientist in the family - where are you when we need you?!

Moonlit_Angel said:

I feel your pain. I really do.

Thanx again, Angela! :hug: This is exactly why I like this place so much - you can let all your U2-dreams/-frustrations (over haven't met the guys - yet!) out, without people thinking you're a total idiot! :wink: :D

...maybe Edge could do it, since he's kinda the "scientist" of the group...

Yeah, "...the scientist in the family" as Bono calls him in the Boston DVD! :lol:

Also, I'm not a very good soccer player, but I'd be up for a game against the guys. :)

You're on the team Angela! :up: And this game certainly shouldn't be about beeing good at soccer and soccer skills, but about having fun! :happy:

Re: U2-soccer game!!!

Merc said:

Hey, I'm on a soccer team too!!! :up: :happy:

Wouldn't it be fun with a little soccer game - "Scary PLEBA girls" vs "U2"? :yes: :hyper: Any other PLEBA girls that play soccer?!

i play soccer, that would be one crazy soccer game

Re: The scientist in the family - where are you when we need you?!

Merc said:
Thanx again, Angela! :hug: This is exactly why I like this place so much - you can let all your U2-dreams/-frustrations (over haven't met the guys - yet!) out, without people thinking you're a total idiot! :wink: :D

No problem. And yes, thank god for PLEBA. :D.

Yeah, "...the scientist in the family" as Bono calls him in the Boston DVD! :lol:

Hehe, yep.

You're on the team Angela! :up: And this game certainly shouldn't be about beeing good at soccer and soccer skills, but about having fun! :happy:

Woohoo! Yeah, it'd be great to play a game just for the fun of it. That game would be a blast!

Angela

Green Light 711 said:
I'd rather play them a game of tackle football :sexywink: wouldn't you??

Don't really know what tackle football is, but it sounds like someting with a lot of close contact... :scratch: Well, if thats what it is about I'm definietly up for a game! :hyper: :D

:shifty: Imagines herself doing a little, tiny tackle on Bono and... :reject: :combust:

Back
Top Bottom