Sydney pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
0099syd.jpg

01000syd.jpg

kellyahern said:

Note to self:- "We can see the Scalenus Medius and the sternal fibres of Sternocleidomastoid of Bono neck!" :nerd: What is it about this man that even using medical terminology to describe his body parts make him so HOT?!? :drool: i.e a smiley description of what I'd love to do to to the sternal fibres of his Sternocleidomastoids....:tongue: :macdevil: :evil:

Thanks to everyone for the lovely pics!! :wink:

These pics are no where close as you guys but i love them anyways.....just a shame my moblie does not have zoom as it really seemed we were closer to Bono than seems in these pics!

Ok here goes:

We rocked on up around 5:30pm....I reckon pretty good posi considering....I thought for sure we would end up on the grass!
*speaking of grass!.....did anyone smell it...where i was it was pretty strong....someone getting stuck into the wacky-tobacky!*

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

Despite the jeers that Kanye got....I reckon he was great! loved him!
Check out the storm cloud rolling in!
DSC00033.jpg

Moshin' on now!
DSC00034.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

Phone starts crappin itself here....but did not care.....i was po-going like a idiot....great fun....so not much piccies!
Love the aboriginal art....looks great on the big screen....very nostagic got a bit emotional when Bono dedicated "Miss Sarajevo" to the Bali bombing victims....a very special moment there!
DSC00037.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

DSC00044.jpg

my favourite..............is'nt beautiful!
DSC00045.jpg

the milky way of mobile phones!
DSC00046.jpg

And tired...thirsty......and sore back.........a wonderful night....cannot wait to do it all again Monday night!Wooooo-hooooo!
DSC00048.jpg

Slopsy said:
Any news of the setlist? :hyper:

(11-10-2006) Vertigo Sydney 1 Set list - Interference.com*
Vertigo Sydney 1 Set list

Thanks to liamcool, Axver and the rest of the Set list Party Peeps!

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation / Can't Get You Out Of My Head (snippet)
Until The End Of The World
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day / Here Comes The Sun (snippet)
Yahweh
Walk On
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (snippet)
Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet) / The Hands That Built America (snippet)
Miss Sarajevo
Pride
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Encore:
Zoo Station
The Fly
With Or Without You / Never Tear Us Apart (snippet) / Love Will Tear Us Apart (snippet)
The Saints Are Coming
Angel Of Harlem
Kite

MullenGirl said:

Anybody knows what is Larry saying here? Is he thanking to the audience?

from someone who was at the concert posted on atu2.com

The encore finished with some spontaneous humour from the band as Bono firstly signed off with “It’s goodnight from Bono”, only to be followed by Larry signing off by borrowing from the 70’s English comedians “The Two Ronnies” by saying “And it’s goodnight from Bono”.

:giggle:

U2Girl1978 said:

from someone who was at the concert posted on atu2.com

The encore finished with some spontaneous humour from the band as Bono firstly signed off with “It’s goodnight from Bono”, only to be followed by Larry signing off by borrowing from the 70’s English comedians “The Two Ronnies” by saying “And it’s goodnight from Bono”.

:giggle:

:lol:

Thanks for the info!

wow that last one is pretty!
So on wich songs did he take his shades off?
SYCMIOYO
Miss Sarajevo
WOWY
Kite

He seems to take them off more and more! :love: Yea Bono!!!!

Thanks so much for all these fab pics - i really love that one of Edge bathed in the pink lights :love:

If only i could be there to see Bono with his shades off :scream: :combust:

Galeongirl said:
wow that last one is pretty!
So on wich songs did he take his shades off?
SYCMIOYO
Miss Sarajevo
WOWY
Kite

He seems to take them off more and more! :love: Yea Bono!!!!

He took them off definately for SYCMIOYO 'cause he actually says " I dedicate this song to my brother Bob who his with me here tonight......and to my father who would have said"take those fuckin' glasses off!":lol:
I think he left them off for a while.......i don't think he had them on for the encore! He looks good.....hey!

Back
Top Bottom