SYCMIOYO stills

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It looks a little like a hoodie that Hot Topic, or at least I think it was them, had at one time. I am about to write them and see if they did ever have something like that in at one time. If they did, I'll see if they have any in stock.

I'm glad I'm not the only one looking for the hoodie. I have a huge hoodie collection, it is really sad. :tsk:

kellyahern said:
394d2b5a.jpg

Breaks my heart........
:sad:

u2granny said:

Thanks a bunch!!! u2granny :hug:

This is the only link that I've been able to use to see this video.:up:
(my computer's screwed so it's not the fault of anyone elses links)
:wink:
todays the first time i've seen it. :happy:
as Bono would say... it's extraordinary :love:
to say the least.:sexywink: :heart:

Edited to say: thanks for the stills also. :hug:

Last edited:
This video is so cool! I can't wait to see it. But I have to wait for another month till I can take a look at it. U2.com doesn't work out on my PC...:mad:

Ack - I have been working Google like a madwoman looking for a hoodie like that. Alas, no luck yet -- prolly custom made as was mentioned. :sigh:

And oh yes, this song has been stuck in my head for about four days straight. :crazy:

This video is really a gift to fans... I'm not sure if non u2 fans will appreciate it but it's absolutely touching, amazing. Definitely the best video they have made in a long time.

This video is really a gift to fans... I'm not sure if non u2 fans will appreciate it but it's absolutely touching, amazing. Definitely the best video they have made in a long time.

Back
Top Bottom