*Swoon* Just saw Bono on TV!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonofire

Acrobat
Siiiigh :cute: I just saw Bono on the Elvis lives special on NBC talking about Elvis and how he influenced The Fly and MacPhisto! He looked so cute! Did anyone else see this? Please make stills, somebody!

Damn, I can't believe NOBODY saw this! I was hoping to find stills! :banghead: :( He talked about how Elvis influenced his characters and other people, and they showed scenes from Zootv! He said he had energy running through him. He read a poem at the end. He looked gorgeous! He had pretty black hair,
it was like on the cover of the latest Q, and blue shades. His face was so pretty, it was awesome.

i saw bono on tv, too...but not where you saw him. I'm watching POP, because i had a dream last night i was in mexico city. weird dream. i've never been to mexico city! i was at the pop show. bono's nose was bleeding.

Damn, I missed this! I've got Slane coming up tonight, so I can't complain too much. Still, too many B-man sightings are never enough.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

[color=royal blue]I def read about this in TV Guide but MISSED IT O_O. I did TWO THANKSGIVINGS this year and didn't get home till after 11......mofo bugger. But YES.......SLANE TONITE

after the Muppets Xmas thing :shifty: :eek:
[/color]

Moonlit_Angel said:
I saw it and taped it. He did look good. :).

Angela

Yes, he was beautiful :flirt: Thank you for taping it, take care of that tape! It's good someone has it on tape, maybe we can get some lovely video stills made someday.

U2Kitten said:

Yes, he was beautiful :flirt: Thank you for taping it, take care of that tape! It's good someone has it on tape, maybe we can get some lovely video stills made someday.

I'd love to make stills...if I knew how to do that.

I intend to take good care of that tape, that tape also has the "Diary" episode and a bunch of other good U2-related stuff on it.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom