Sweet dreams are made of this...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*Scarlet*

The Fly
Hi girls!
I want you to know something strange...
You know, I'm a real bonoholic, but...tonight, I dreamt about LARRY!!!
I dreamt that we were sitting by a river, and he had a little box in his hands. In this box, there were a lot of fishes that were jumping!!!
Suddenly, Larry threw the box away and kissed me...MY GOD!! He was strong, I felt incredibly GOOD in his arms! It's been...GREAT!
eek.gif

When I woke up this morning, I looked at the photo of U2 near my bed, and I thought: WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?

Did you do some strange dreams or something like that? If yes, tell me, and I will know I'm not the only one
smile.gif

Great dream Scarlet!!

I had my first "real" U2 dream a couple of weeks ago. I suddenly finds myself behind the stage and Bono comes up and talks to me. We had appearantly met before cause he asked me why I had spread something he had told me, over the net, he new it was me cause he knew my nick, Miss Zooropa. I was surpriced cause the thing he had told me I had happened to ask on this discussionboard right before he had told me so I hadn't revealed his "secret".

Oh, well, then he says that he has to run, the show is about to start and he grabs me and kisses me, passionatly. I remember that I, in my dream, got really surprised by that kiss and didn't do much but from him it came very naturally.

Later in my dream Bono comes up to me after the show, talks some and then surrounds me with his strong arms and starts to kiss me again, like we had a relationship or something. But what I strongly remember is my own surprice by his affection and of course that it was the best that had happened in my life. Unfortunatly, as always, I then woke up but it was sooo real, you know when you are awake but still in the dream.... Oh, I wish I could be back there...
smile.gif

That's the best U2 dream I've had!

Bonolicious Bonobabe #1
biggrin.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

you lucky girls! various members of U2 have appeared in my dreams, but never in a sexual way.
frown.gif

------------------
"I can't believe the news today,
Oh, I can't close my eyes
And make it go away.
How long...
How long must we sing this song?
How long? How long...
'cause tonight...we can be as one."

Love to all of you,
Emily

I couldn't believe I had loved U2 for so long and had never had a dream about them. I think about them so much I was hoping they'd come into my mind in my sleep. When I first started discussing them online I had a couple of bad nightmares, then finally this summer a good dream, a wonderful dream. I dreamed Bono was with me, sitting on the hood of my car, watching the sunset behind the mountain at my uncle's farm. It was such a beautiful setting and a wonderful feeling. Nothing dirty, just that scene. I put my arm around him, and we were just talking about stuff, all the things I wanted to talk to him about. It was one of the best dreams I ever had, wish I'd have another one. That is one dream I would want to come true!

Originally posted by *Scarlet*:
Hi girls!
I want you to know something strange...
You know, I'm a real bonoholic, but...tonight, I dreamt about LARRY!!!
I dreamt that we were sitting by a river, and he had a little box in his hands. In this box, there were a lot of fishes that were jumping!!!
Suddenly, Larry threw the box away and kissed me...MY GOD!! He was strong, I felt incredibly GOOD in his arms! It's been...GREAT!
eek.gif

When I woke up this morning, I looked at the photo of U2 near my bed, and I thought: WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?

Did you do some strange dreams or something like that? If yes, tell me, and I will know I'm not the only one
smile.gif

I read a lot on dream analysis and there's this great website for anyone interested- ( http://www.swoon.com/dream/index.html ) some people thinks it's baloney but whatever everyone can make up their own minds. here's what "fish" meant, Scarlet, for whatever it's worth:

To see fish swimming freely in clear water is an omen of wealth and personal power. If you were fishing in clear water and could see the fish bite, it indicates that you will discover or acquire some knowledge which can be used very advantageously. Dead fish either in their natural habitat or in a market are an omen of disappointment or discouragement. To dream of catching a fish is an augury of success, and the bigger the fish the bigger the success; and if you saw a fish moving its fins, you can expect to be freed of any worrying responsibilities. If your dream featured carp, it is a warning against subjecting yourself to criticism by ill-considered actions. Eating or cooking fish (except carp) is considered a general good omen for your current undertakings. If
your dream involved a fishnet, it means reverses if the net was empty, success if it was full, and disappointment if it was torn,
unless it was torn but still had fish in it, in which case it signifies success of a limited nature. Tropical or goldfish in tanks, bowls, or pools indicate ephemeral pleasures. Baiting a fishhook in a dream is
a prediction of a passionate new love affair--and if you're not eligible, it will be someone close enough to share the excitement with you; but to get a fishhook stuck in any part of the body is a warning against deceitful acquaintances. To dream of seeing a variety of food fish (live) of rather uncommon species, such as salmon, trout, etc., indicates an increase in social activity and prestige. A dream of trying to hold a fish which wriggles out of your grasp has the obvious meaning, and you must be prepared to lower your sights or find a new liaison. Oddly enough, really rotten fish are an exception to the dead fish rule and are a sign of a sudden large increase in income.

I had a really weird dream, oddly enough, about Larry a while ago- and it was by a little stream, too. I think Bono and Edge were there, but they were standing behind me, over my shoulder. And larry was lying face up in the stream- like one of those paintings of Ophelia you see. And I had to bend down and kiss him gently on the lips to wake him up. go figure!!
confused.gif

------------------
Because Love is big
And Love is tough
But Love is not what you're thinking of

My fanatical U2 webpage: Take Me Higher

I had a dream a few weeks ago where it was my Birthday, and a friend from another message forum that I go to bought me a drum kit that Larry had once used. The funny thing was the drum kit was this little blue toy one, really small, like for little kids. But I was absolutely ecstatic that this girl had got me these drums because Larry had played them. And that's all that happened. It was so funny at the time
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Tonight Slane Castle belongs to me" - Bono, 1st Sept 2001

Back
Top Bottom