Swayze Wants Bono Hair Summit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Scarletwine said:

My son thinks any one with longer hair in the back has a mullet. just can't educate some people.

That is very sad. It is a shame people think that, it's wrong, and it is a big pet peeve of mine. I love longer hair and hate this mistake. Anyone who wants to call mullet should come here and look at UF Bono pics or Billy Ray Cyrus. That's a mullet. I don't think Swayze's in North and South was a mullet but a very neatly styled shoulder length shag. I loved it. I must find a pic.

lovebono said:

37b7b3af.jpg

:whistle: :giggle:

Good one Mars!!!! :lmao:

Scarletwine said:

It was OK in it's day. Now if someone has one it is just saaaad.

My son thinks any one with longer hair in the back has a mullet. just can't educate some people.

True story:

I was eating dinner with my parents at a sports bar not too long ago, and I managed to sway the topic of discussion to U2 (as usual.) Bono's mullet popped up, so we all went on and on about how terrible it looked for a while. That little discussion turned into an analysis of mullets in general... My mother said something along the lines of "it's so sad to see people with mullets these days. They're perpetually caught in the 80s." And she said it rather loudly. Soon after that little statement, the people in the booth behind us stood up. One of the guys had a mullet. A real one.

We just about died when they left. Mullet Man did not look impressed.

GibsonGirl said:

True story:

I was eating dinner with my parents at a sports bar not too long ago, and I managed to sway the topic of discussion to U2 (as usual.) Bono's mullet popped up, so we all went on and on about how terrible it looked for a while. That little discussion turned into an analysis of mullets in general... My mother said something along the lines of "it's so sad to see people with mullets these days. They're perpetually caught in the 80s." And she said it rather loudly. Soon after that little statement, the people in the booth behind us stood up. One of the guys had a mullet. A real one.

Oh good God. That sounds like the type of thing that would happen to me. Nice one :D That made me laugh ALOT.

GibsonGirl said:

True story:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :up:

Back
Top Bottom