Survey: What U2 Sites Do You Visit On The Web

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hanover

The Fly
Since the Internet has almost become a household neccessity more and more people are surfing than first imaginable. When you first began to surf for U2 orientated websites, were you content with what you initally found? Moreover, have you remained 'loyal' to that site or extended your search and found other, equal if not better one's than your first choice? Furthermore, where do your loyalties lay at present? Are you a regular member of this forum and site and remain only here or do you like myself, still like to find and support other U2 sites on the web. If the latter is you, what are the sites you most frequent?

Please try and list at least five if you can? This is for research purposes. Thanks for taking the time to read this my friends - as always my appreciation knows no bounds!

Sl?inte :wave:

Well, I always visit a variety of sites, but spend more time here, mainly because it's larger, has more to read and respond to, and is current. Other sites I regularly visit include U2 Log, @U2, and U2 Star. Other sites I really miss include YouTwo.net (I still lament it's passing), the U2 Page, U2 Guatemala, and the "old" U2.com. This last site was the one I used to visit most frequently, but you all know it's sad story. Now, I hardly ever go there. I'm curious to see what others will write in respnse to this.

I visit @U2 and Interference most of all. I post on and read a whole slew of U2 listservers as well. I remember when we didn't have the Internet to keep up with U2 stuff. I love all of this Internet stuff!

I visit more Ryan Adams sites than U2 sites...which is sad because there aren't many Ryan sites. :reject:

Interference is the only U2 site I visit daily. I might access another U2 site like every other week or something.

Yeah nowadays this is the only U2 site I visit. I spend lots of time at my friend's band's website the getaway car, and the Pat McGee website

-Interference
-@U2
-U2log
-U2eastlink (can't read everything all the time but sometimes there's stuff to download or new pictures)
U2guatemala...what happened to that one??? :mad:

I used to obsessively check youtwo.net before I found Interference. There was always up to date news and new pictures on that site and I was sad to see it go :(

*edit
oh I didn't really answer the question...this is what I check daily now.

When I first started looking up U2 I checked @U2, U2log, and youtwo.net a million times a day. So I guess I've stayed with 2 of my 3. I'd still check youtwo.net if it was still around. For awhile I thought @U2.com was the official site of the band because U2.com never seemed to be up to date with any news....still isn't. This is the only place that I post even though I'm a member to a few other sites. I guess since I've become friends with a few people here I just don't have a reason to go anywhere else. Plus I just like it here the best :)

Last edited:
My daily U2 routine goes as follows:

@U2
U2 Achtung
U2 Log
(U2.com)
Interference

@U2 used to be my home page (before I discovered Interference) and now, of course, it's Interference. :wink:

Interference is pretty much it for me, too. I do go to Electrical Storms to see the new concert downloads, and @U2 when Achtoon Baby comes up, but that's about it.

@U2 was my homepage too, until I found the joy and wonder that is Interference! The community and the friends I've made here make it more important to me.

interference
U2.com
@U2
U2Guatemala (great, even if I can't speak Spanish) does anyone know what happened to it?

U2.com is great if you want to watch the videos, most of them are there, as well as some interesting 'how this video was made' things. On the other hand, zootopia (their fan forum) is lacking in, well, everyway.

Aside from this one

http://www.atu2.com, learned a lot about U2 from this one.

http://www.U2.com, I still visit it every once in awhile, if I had a cable modem, I'd go there more, love the videos they got. That's where I first heard "Spanish Eyes."

I visit http://www.poplemon.com the most, some fans who used to frequent the "Old Zootopia" on u2.com, are there.

Haven't been there in a while, but I do check the U2 area from http://www.rollingstone.com , interesting discussions sometimes, but hard to follow.

Right now, really just this one. I check in with bonoonline every few days. I check atu2 and u2eastlink if there might be new pics. I never liked u2log because they were so rude and silly, but they've really improved a lot. I check showbizireland.com for pics of the guys. Once in a blue moon I try u2france, u2achtung, u2world or u2star looking for news and pics. Yes U2takemehigher is a great site! I miss u2guatemala, u2images.com, youtwo.net, and especially u2now. That thing was loaded with good pics. I haven't been to u2.com in ages. Even though it's 'official' this is a better site! :up:

During the tour I went to u2tour.com every day, also u2tours.com, elevation-tour.com, and u2photos.com.

Last edited:
I go to as many sites as I can find, whoever's got the newest stuff, info, pics, whatever....

Interference has become my 'home base' but some other sites I frequent are:

@U2, started out in the forum there but I'm a grown adult you know? and don't appreciate the censor filter and some of the attitudes.....
the new Achtoon is awesome though!

U2TakeMeHigher
U2Rome (booooooooots!)
U2star (great people, great site)
BonoOnline
U2 LiveJournal community

oop, forgot U2Exit.. when the OutLoud stream is up!.. :love: :D :heart: :happy: :hyper:

Last edited:
These U2 sites I love! Have you guys heard of these?

1. U2 Rocks!!

2. Simply Bono

I also really like Atu.U2 and U2 Take Me Higher! U2.com has great Exclusives!

Last edited:
Thank you all ever so much for listing the top 5 sites you visit as this is fundamental in creating an overall picture of the most popular U2 sites, I'd like to plee to anyone that has yet to reply, please partake - it's crucially important. Thanks again all.

Back
Top Bottom