Surrounded by clones...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Melpop

Acrobat
I realized something very disturbing today. I'm completely surrounded by U2 clones. I swear it's making me freak.

Sitting in class today, right in front of my was a Brian Eno clone. Same "hair" everything... almost identical. At the back of me, I had an Adam clone. He looks like a Joshua Tree Adam, with the darker hair and oval glasses!

And if that wasn't enough! I bumped into an Edge clone twice! Both times he wore a black beanie... he has the same facial hair, the same eyes. I was like:"Ok... that was The Edge".

Of course, my next door neighbour happens to be a Larry clone. He even has a similar tattoo for crying out loud! The blond short hair (he once had them long like Larry did in Numb), somewhat buldging biceps. I mean... give me a break, I'm going bezerk here.

Now, if I could only find a Bono clone! Then I would really be happy! If he's available that is...

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me :)

wow, I?d freak out, if I were you. I?ve only seen a Larry clone once, but he was pretty cool.

Would you mind me to send me your Adam clone?

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Where do you live??

*Hides out in melpop's backpack, looking for U2 clones*

------------------
***Spinny***
Lemonboy's Maid of Honour

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

Me too!

I have 2 larry lookalikes in my year

This guy who works in the Drama dept is an Adam lookalike yum!

This caretaker is the edge...everytime i pass him i giggle i think he thinks im after him rofl

I dont have a bono lookalike tho but my friend Gregg (he will b posting here any day now his name is gonna be Ibanez i think) his mum let him grow his hair long cus she thought he might look like bono...but he doesnt...hes gonna cut it off for me so he might look like Popmart bono *cross fingers*
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Melpop:
I realized something very disturbing today. I'm completely surrounded by U2 clones.

And this is disturbing you?????????*green with envy*

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
And you're an Ali clone, Melpop! Just find a Bono clone, and you'll be all set.
smile.gif

Exactly! So where is he hiding???

All the clones are in Montreal... at my University, so for all in search of clones, Montreal is the answer!

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me :)

Um...anyone willing to donate their clones?
biggrin.gif

We are sufficiently lacking here.
frown.gif
I would like a couple of clones just to sit in my room and look good.
smile.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Back
Top Bottom