Surgery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alisaura said:
Slow-motion bionic dangerous gluey.... :ohmy: :flirt:

I guess she's working on a bionic bonosapian prototype now...:D

WELCOME BACK, gluey! :hug:

Now take advantage and let yourself be gushed over with cuddles.
:wave:

Hi gluey, just saw this thread. Glad you are home, and back where you belong(HERE). Hope you are feeling better.

To keep your mind and spirit happy for awhile, may i suggest getting right to todays Leather day: hold me thrill me....
It is just the medicine you need. :wink: :hug:

Glueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!:wave: :laugh: :love: :heart: We have so missed you....And Bono has been so lonesome (although Wild did her best to keep him entertained). :dance:

Great to have you back.:kiss: Now, Mummy sez don't overdo it. You have to rest. Keep your back straight. :hmm: That means no bouncing on Bono's knee. Oh, and no undue weight bearing either.... so no BonoGames for you missy, for a while anyway. (You can leave that to me and Wild).

Welcome back.:yippie:

cinnaminson said:
yay for bionic gluey:hug:

do you make that weird bionic woman che che che che noise and jump in slow motion.:nerd:

Darlin' I AM the che che noise now :yes:

:giggle:

BRING ON THE METAL DETECTORS!!!!!! :rockon:

:hug:'s Thank you EVERYONE for all your thoughts this last week etc. I'm doing really good now that the hideous nerve pan is gone. Recovering from surgery is a breeze after all that!!

The best part way lying in my bed with an uninhibited view of One Tree Hill :drool:. That view made my bad times bearable, and the good times great. It was almost peaceful, if that doesn't sound silly...

Anyway, each day I'm noticing a big improvement, so expect to see more and more of me around here from now on!!! :yippie:

Just came across this thread too. Sorry to hear you had to go throug surgery! But good to hear you're back home and on the mend.
Even better, looking forward to reading your great posts, especially since we always keep hoping to hear about the latest in "bonosapianism" :wink:

keep getting better~!!!! :hug:

:yikes:

OH NOES!!! I'Z BEEN SEWN UP CROOKED!!!!

0a38ddbe.jpg

My tattoo was perfectly symmetrical and joined at the base pre-surgery.....

IT'S GONE WONKY!!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom