Surely there are better posts, but...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
:hyper::hyper::hyper:
thefly.jpg

...I thought some of you might be interested in the Fly outfit and I'm sure some haven't seen it yet. :drool:

And edge's shoes are divine!!!!!:lmao:
edgeboots.jpg

http://www.atu2.com/events/03/rockhall/

It could only be better if they were still in them!

Falling Star, what happened to your thrusting Bono? :confused:
bawling.gif
He's gone red x for me!

Last edited:
Well, ThrustingBono is uploaded on BC's school server I think. And that server is down. :(

I tried uploading it to Snapfish but it's too small. I can only wait until the server is working again. :scream: Or maybe someone can upload it for me and give me the address? :sexywink: :lol: :) hehe

FallingStar said:
Well, ThrustingBono is uploaded on BC's school server I think. And that server is down. :(

I tried uploading it to Snapfish but it's too small. I can only wait until the server is working again. :scream: Or maybe someone can upload it for me and give me the address? :sexywink: :lol: :) hehe

I haven't tried it, but I read somewhere that if you upload the files to Snapfish using the other method instead of "drag and drop" they will work even if they're very small. :shrug:

Forgot to mention, poor Bono, looks so thin and unrecognizable in the first pic. :(

:laugh:

flaming june said:

I haven't tried it, but I read somewhere that if you upload the files to Snapfish using the other method instead of "drag and drop" they will work even if they're very small. :shrug:
:hmm: Lemme try...

Nope.

It has to be .jpg if you want to do it with the basic method. And it is a gif. :scream:

He should work on Boomspeed, can you make yourself an account, or do you already have one? If it doesn't work and her server stays down, I'll upload him to my boomspeed and host him, but I can't get into it right now. I'll check with you later, thrusting Bono must stay alive!!!!

When I was at the R&R hall of fame this fall, I tried to reach out and touch the MacPhisto suit, but my Mom grabbed me. I was so close. :D

Kitty...they deleted my account. :ohmy: My user name doesn't exist anymore, other pics I uploaded there are just red xs...:ohmy:....it would be nice if you could host it.....:ohmy:.......I'm really confused now.....they deleted everything.....

cool

Love Edge's shoes!!!!!!!very sexy!!!!!!!!Anyone knows where i can get Adam's pants .......besides off him...........to buy?????I've been looking everywhere............to get them ..........i want the red ones!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: cool

EveClayton said:
Love Edge's shoes!!!!!!!very sexy!!!!!!!!Anyone knows where i can get Adam's pants .......besides off him...........to buy?????I've been looking everywhere............to get them ..........i want the red ones!!!!!!!!!!!

can't anymore
well, in the States... they're gucci, from the Men's collection Spring 2001, I got mine at an outlet but Laura went on a Pants quest recently and she couldn't find any. If you want to call outlets they have the addresses at www.gucci.com. I really hope Adam's pants are at the RARHOF... :drool:

and the thrusting bono gif will work if you upload it to Dazzle (www.dazzle.com)

Back
Top Bottom