Supermodel in Training

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tbird

War Child
Patience pays off... I've been looking for this one for a while, and here it is.... Larry, on the catwalk, struts, exposing that six-pack *sigh*

This is the Brown Harris Fashion show from a few years back.

Enjoy :) (how could you not?)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U24R8S66

Miro is the greatest!! Thanks for sharing!!

Last edited:
Although I can't see it at work, I'm making a few YSI mirrors. Hopefully they'll last till I get home. :drool:

Oi, just to let you guys know though, the first link posted still works too ;)
Thanks for posting this guys! :D
It's great ! And with a Gavin and Guggi bonus too :lol:

What do I need to play a .ram video back? I managed to download it, but it won't playback on the various formats of software I already have! I tried an auto search and download, but 90 minutes later... nothing!!! :sad:

I so want to see this video!

^Oohh, I feel so remedial right now! :yikes: Actually, Bug's suggestion worked, and I just watched it 30 minutes ago! :drool: :drool:

Thanks for the post, T!!! :applaud: GREAT video!! I've always wanted to see our boy live strutting with that open shirt!!!

:drool: :drool:

And thank you, Bug, for narrowing the playback software down for me! :wink:

And Leetah... :wave:

Try watching it on partial screen setting... leave all the promo crap below stay on. That was the clearest quality picture for me... when I expanded the video full screen, it looked like crap.
:shrug:

Yeah, the quality not so great but that's the only video that's turned up.

FYI... there are lots of other goodies on that youtube.com site.. just search on U2 and you can see lots of stuff....best part is you don't need to download them!

The U2 Mafia Skit is there too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjl0W9Hf2D8&search=u2 mafia

Last edited:
looking in the upper right hand corner.. it will be a message tell you to wait a few seconds, then you can download... take a closer lookie....

could anyone post a link with the videos where larry , gav and guggi are modelling but with a different format please? i've tried with VLC and media player and ram vids wont open.
my email is mee2_eg@yahoo.com
thanks

Back
Top Bottom